• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Justice for Moonglow!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a long time member of the Royal Brittanian Guard and having pledged loyalty to Moonglow in the present climate of discontent, Sparrow appeals for Justice.

At the time of the first invasion of Moonglow by warriors from Jhelom, Fynn Barret declined to offer aid and left it to the guard to repel the invaders. The invasion was never proven to be justified and no explanation of this failure was ever forthcoming. I have consistently stated that the evidence was suspect and proved nothing.
There is a case to answer.

On the second occasion Jhelom was again the aggresors and Moonglow understandably attacked Jhelom in retaliation. Fynn again neglected to support Moonglow and took the guard to Jhelom to support them. He later stated that this was a 'tactical decision'. Since when, in Sosaria, the Land of the Virtues, does a tactical decision take precedence over virtue?. Moonglow was the innocent victim, Jhelom the aggressor. A document exists written by Balede the Mayor of Jhelom ordering the attack based on flimsy 'evidence' which is now revealed as being false and planted to cast suspicion on Moonglow. The Mayor of Jhelom is guilty of an unlawful act and has not been made to account for his action. Fynn is guilty of a misguided decision based on the same 'evidence'. There is a case to answer.

It now transpires that evidence exists which points to Koba being the guiding light behind the Minoc mines episode in the person of one of his followers. False evidence was planted to implicate Moonglow and this brought about the invasions by Jhelom, causing unwarranted suffering to the population of that city. Koba and some of his followers are therefore responsible for these despicable acts and need to be brought to book, they should be arrested and charged.
There is a case to answer.

Moonglow has ever been the innocent party, on behalf of Monglow I appeal for Justice.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like Yew should weigh in on this matter.

And I'm sure the Batman will happily get involved if retribution is to be dispensed :D

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As i said to someone i came across recently, and to maybe go in your way Bobar, i noticed something :

Minoc mines were blown up. Rioters leaded by Koba wanted to blow up Britain Castle. Same modus operandi.

Sadly, i couldn't be present during all those events, so i can't tell firmly. But this thing made my mind be a bit less mad.

On Fynn, i'll not throw the rock too fast. What's happening nowadays in Britannia may have misleaded his mind, but after all, he's a human, and sometimes we make errors. Well, it deserves still an undies stealing, i agree.

I can't wait to be back in Sosaria.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Minoc mines were blown up. Rioters leaded by Koba wanted to blow up Britain Castle. Same modus operandi.
Even same weapon: a spell scroll identical to the scroll used to blow up Minoc mines was found in the hut of Koba's closest follower in Britain after Castle Blackthorn blew up.