• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just to Verify Something....

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I asked this a few months ago, but since Stratics crashed I'm sure it's gone...

It's the Stone Anvil [East] that's the rare one isn't it?

*waits hopefully while eyeballing the [East] deed sitting in the backpack* :D

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure ont eh rare part, but i know u cant get em anymore, not with the east int eh name anyway

C

Connor_Graham

The rare one, which I'm hoping is the East, was never available as a recipe as far as I know. It's been bugged ever since ML was realeased, and the only way to get one of these anvils was as one of the rare deed drops on the Heartwood quests.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked this a few months ago, but since Stratics crashed I'm sure it's gone...

It's the Stone Anvil [East] that's the rare one isn't it?

*waits hopefully while eyeballing the [East] deed sitting in the backpack* :D
this is according to uoguide

Stone Anvil (East) (Rare)

C

Connor_Graham

this is according to uoguide

Stone Anvil (East) (Rare)
It's always been considered a rare drop. The problem with it is that the recipe itself never did drop. The only way to get one was through a deed. I just wasn't sure if it was the east or the south that has the recipe drop. I'm thinking it's the south, but I'm not sure.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are correct. The east recipe isn't in game. There's a rare chance to get an east deed.

The item that's received in error from the quest is the runic carving knife. Which should be a rare smith recipe, being an artifact level item needing peerless ingredients to make, but is actually very common.

C

Connor_Graham

you are correct. The east recipe isn't in game. There's a rare chance to get an east deed.

The item that's received in error from the quest is the runic carving knife. Which should be a rare smith recipe, being an artifact level item needing peerless ingredients to make, but is actually very common.
Thanks Petra! That's what I was hoping for.

I tell ya, I had one hell of a day in Heartwood yesterday. Got my very first Heartwood runic, then a Yew runic 15 mins later, then this anvil deed within another hour.

Guess I'll pop over to the rares forum and see what the going price is on one of these.