• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just testing something

number of beers you drink while playing UO daily [avg]

• Total voters

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The poll is capped at 586?

T

Tazar

Despite the guild name and reputation, I actually don't drink. Would love to have brewing in UO though. :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I was legal , I'd probably be around the 100+ mark...

I smoke bowls for substitution...

Come buy me some beer you bastards! Hahah :mf_prop:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'd totally hit the 586, where it not for alcohol poisoning and the physical limitations of my body.

If I became a Buddhist monk and perfected my meditation techniques, maybe I could learn to stomach it all.

F

five oclock

I'd totally hit the 586, where it not for alcohol poisoning and the physical limitations of my body.

If I became a Buddhist monk and perfected my meditation techniques, maybe I could learn to stomach it all.
Hrm..I think its time for me to go back to school...

but dang playing UO time flys and alot of it..so :D

A

Aleena of Scots

Zero, cause I don't drink alone. Now if I can talk my hubby into coming back to UO, I can drink at my comp and he at his :pint: