• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~ Just Saying 'Hello' ~

G

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking here for a bit, and I thought it was time to come out of the shadows. *smiles*

I took about a 5-year hiatus from UO, but decided to return a few months ago. Sometimes I don't have alot of time to play, so my two new tamers are still pretty green, hehe. I enjoy the Zoo Donations, even though I'm only able to collect wolves and polar bears right now. I guess I just enjoy taming! I can't wait to get my first Frenzied, they're great companions for the up-and-coming tamer!

Chesapeake is my home, and I'm having a great time there! I've made some new friends, and re-connected with some old ones, too. If you see me around, please say hi! =)

F

frodofeet

Welcome back!

I too was away from UO for a while, but came back about 9 months ago. Luckily I kept my account active while being away.

My first character was a tamer, of which I now have 2, and is still my favorite profession even after 8 years. Frenzies are indeed cool pets, I still have my original one tamed way back at the start, and still use him.

Get yourself 5 Frenzies and go hunting in a pack, you'll have great fun.