• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just returned need help

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok just reopend an account that is over 6 years old lol my theif has gm stealth stealing and hiding now i can get hold of shadow leggings and stealth cloak should i use theese items and if so what should i add to my temp and i dont understand ninjitsu and how it helps theif if some one can inform me please i also have an imbuer character on my new account so what would you recomend i build , i used to enjoy stealing from players in fell but never see anyone there now , just want to have fun with my char also 80 snoop could use jewlery to boost
look forwards to idears

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok just reopend an account that is over 6 years old lol my theif has gm stealth stealing and hiding now i can get hold of shadow leggings and stealth cloak should i use theese items and if so what should i add to my temp and i dont understand ninjitsu and how it helps theif if some one can inform me please i also have an imbuer character on my new account so what would you recomend i build , i used to enjoy stealing from players in fell but never see anyone there now , just want to have fun with my char also 80 snoop could use jewlery to boost
look forwards to idears
  • If you're not playing on Siege, you probably want to fit as many +skill items as possible.
  • Thieves use ninjitsu mostly for animal form, shadow jump, and smoke bombs.
  • Fel is empty on most shards these days.
  • You want to be posting in the pvp thief forum: UO PvP Thief - Stratics Forums
  • Check out the faq for more ideas: UO Thief | The Thief Forum FAQ