• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just passing through

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any of my old friends still out there?

How is Catskills these days? I'd assume it's not as busy as when I last played here, but otherwise, is it still a decently populated shard?

I managed to convince my better half that if EA ever consolidates shards (lake austin is pretty quiet these days), he'd make the move to catskills!! wee!! :) (his original shard was atlantic, so that was a pretty big feat for me to convince him that catskills is where it's at)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I certainly remember you Neph, although I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. That was ages ago and I was not quite the social butterfly then that I seem to have become these days. I hope time has been kind to you. It's good to see some names I remember from the good ole days.

L

Lord Abernathy

Hiya, Neph....

how's it going?

i still pop in every once in a while.