• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed ty!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played UO for 18 or so years started on Lake Superior, then Siege, and finally Atlantic. During that time I have met too many people to name. Been allied or in several guilds. Hell I was still getting used to this thing called "Internet Web". Real life social graces rules didn't really apply on the web. Like you all, I encountered the trickery of people to lie, cheat, and stab you in the back scams, in which you have no recourse that would lead to justice. I will also admit I there was times I was tempted and followed through on things that I wish I had never done. I am not stuck in the past and nor do I hold ongoing grudges, nor do I need any therapy.To any one who thinks my words is just long lived vendetta. I say don't overrate your self. I mean seriously if I can come to terms that Trump made it to the presidential seat I can get past pixel issues on a game.

I have played only Siege for years now.. My humble opinion is consolidating the shard to speak as one is going to be incredibly hard to achieve. We have to be one just to get going. I do not see how we can do this. Where is there a central voting site on things as naming of council, where do we meet, who do we want to be the members that represent us? It seems like a waste of game time to read more then one site and do an in game meeting or two to survey with only a fraction of citizens showing up. To date I do not really care what people was voted on for this community, if you didn't give me a valid chance to speak my mind then don't pretend to speak for me on Siege

I am not saying that all will get with it, but at least be fair and give everyone a chance of equal say.
People like Igg A Pie, Grimlex, Virem , Vinny or several others should at least be given the same opportunity to speak, or be on the council to solve issues. Not sure if any will, but they play Siege and deserve same respect. So if someone wants or speak or not, has a chance to speak on a non biased site.

People need to just start spamming in game the site of Startics. Anyone who plays on Siege also has the ability to come to the site and be heard if they wish. If not you at least had fair chance at it.

Nothing but love for ya Siege,

Baby Doll

I did add this after posting >>>>P.S. I would recommend Kelmo to lead the thread.

Last edited:

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally agree with what you say Baby Doll. What I don't understand, is it was never stated by anyone that there would be folk that aren't allowed to attend council meetings or be represented. Not sure where that idea came from at all. Do I see everyone agreeing and getting this done? Nope. Do I hope its at least given a chance? yes. I also recommend Kelmo to lead the thread.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the mention @Baby Doll . I do love this shard and i second your thoughts. I tend to flip flop a lot from being a red, then blue then to i don't really care as long as there's a body on the ground in front of me lol..
I'd like to see this all this work that was put into it pay off. I believe im in good standing with most of the shard and usually have a good idea of what's going on and always willing to help.

*Cheers*

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I don't understand,.....

Hello CharGar I am not trying to be snippy so if this comes out wrong, just been a long day. Just logged on to take a peek on Stratics. As one friend to another we are two peas in a pod because I do not understand why you don't. So here is my quick response for here on Stratics to you. It must be in our human nature to have a "matter of perspective". The "THEY " believe that if the "US" want to create a Siege Community Comittee, then "US" should cross the "Great Divide" and have some faith in the "THEY". I am it open to who is who?

Have a wonderful day/night all!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My offer to make a sticky thread here on Siege forums still stands..I think we need it...and if we have to have someone copy the things that are posted on White Council forums to here that's fine too but I agree it all needs to be in one place....

I have told Kelmo to contact me if he wishes this to be done...but I think it would be a good idea.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoyed reading the intelligent and thought provoking posts at the White Council Public forums.
It still needs to be here on a neutral site.

There are also folks who don't wander to miscellaneous websites for internet security reasons, electronic social disease's can be annoying. You never know what stray script's lie in wait, known or unknown by the website owner. Wander some of those free UO sites.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know - I get more security warnings from this site than any other.

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know - I get more security warnings from this site than any other.
I started using an advertisement blocker and a script blocker and stopped having any problem here. That was back before Stratics ownership changed. Do you use a top end firewall/antivirus system? The newer small time ones have their weaknesses, go with an older experienced one with good professional reviews. Their worth their cost and program size.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use malwarebytes premium ver 3.05 and Microsoft security essentials.
The warning I mainly get is a security certificate warning.