• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just "moved" to Great Lakes, Looking For Guild

Ossy

Adventurer
I just rejoined UO a couple weeks ago. Had played on Catskills for a couple months a year or so ago, and just shard transferred my warrior. Prior to that had played on Chesapeake from Renaissance to Age of Shadows or so.

I won't be playing all that much. Hour a night, couple nights a week, mostly. A little more on weekends. Looking for a guild to mostly hang with, hunt with when around.

Wouldn't mind getting into some RP, as that is something had never done in UO before.

Will be playing the warrior mostly (other characters are just support). Hanging around the Vesper/Minoc region leveling my crafter and just built a house off the road between Minoc/Vesper.

Currently warrior is named Seoman, but I want to change it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you like Minoc I know I talked to you about UORPC.net. Look on there and get in touch with John and Tanda. Tanda is the Governor of Minoc and I'm sure she'd love to have another body around to keep her safe. Welcome Home by the way.

Ossy

Adventurer
If you like Minoc I know I talked to you about UORPC.net. Look on there and get in touch with John and Tanda. Tanda is the Governor of Minoc and I'm sure she'd love to have another body around to keep her safe. Welcome Home by the way.
It looks pretty dead there.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Looks can be deceiving. Did you find their contacts on the website?

Ossy

Adventurer
No, I didn't.
Been on the EM site as well and hard to get a handle on the lore. There's an event tonight, but can't find what it actually entails, just that it's called "guards guards".

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You never really know what to expect with the events, hehe. But honestly, Malag is right, John and Tanda are so nice and the RP community there may look dead on the boards, but I assure you we're not. Welcome back by the way!!

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Seoman, If it is ok to address you as such. I am Tanda Knighthawke Governor of Minoc. The town has several visitors, times vary. I am often lurking around the forums or available by Pigeon (icq) or PM me here. I'd be happy to set aside a time of you have one in mind to try to meet with you, we can discuss whether Minoc feels like home or not.
(OOC Out of Character) If you are looking for me and do not get a response in gen chat, I will answer regardless of who I am in that context. You will find me as Melian of Majestic Oaks Auction, with the visit of Santa coming up rapidly my days are often filled with off shard activities. My Castle is connected to Majestic Oaks Auction house via a teleporter from the 2nd floor. It is at the very end of the river out in the box canyon, or The Grotto tavern is directly across the bay from the docks in Minoc.
Welcome back and enjoy the UO world!
Tanda

Ossy

Adventurer
Hello Seoman, If it is ok to address you as such. I am Tanda Knighthawke Governor of Minoc. The town has several visitors, times vary. I am often lurking around the forums or available by Pigeon (icq) or PM me here. I'd be happy to set aside a time of you have one in mind to try to meet with you, we can discuss whether Minoc feels like home or not.
(OOC Out of Character) If you are looking for me and do not get a response in gen chat, I will answer regardless of who I am in that context. You will find me as Melian of Majestic Oaks Auction, with the visit of Santa coming up rapidly my days are often filled with off shard activities. My Castle is connected to Majestic Oaks Auction house via a teleporter from the 2nd floor. It is at the very end of the river out in the box canyon, or The Grotto tavern is directly across the bay from the docks in Minoc.
Welcome back and enjoy the UO world!
Tanda
[ooc]I'm usually on after 10:00 or so EST. Currently spending a lot in time in Minoc with the crafter, Wyonna. Renamed the warrior last night, Culann. During my UO 'career' I've "lived" outside of Yew, south of Skara Brae (a bit south of Destard entrance), in the forests by Wrong and outside Trinsic. I've always liked Minoc and Vesper so decided to set up the new home there and found a spot along the river off the road between the two towns. I'll be on tonight after 10 EST[ooc]

Lady Tanda, pleasure to meet you. I look forward to meeting you. You might have better luck finding my sister, Wyonna, as she works the Minoc mines.

Ossy

Adventurer
You never really know what to expect with the events, hehe. But honestly, Malag is right, John and Tanda are so nice and the RP community there may look dead on the boards, but I assure you we're not. Welcome back by the way!!
Looking forward to getting into the events. The Royal Spies sound interesting....

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@TandaBSK it wouldn't let me PM you
Good evening. I play Tanda's husband, John, Knight of Minoc.

Are you sure you are using the "start a conversation" option as opposed to he new Stratics IM thinge? If you're using the latter, then her and I haven't used it and know nothing about using it. But the "start a conversation" option should work.

Also look above for the calendars I post most weeks. It has the EM events and the player events, for the most part I present it in RP, in-character style. It's typical that one or the both of us, or at least one member of the RP community, are at most (not quite all I suppose but most) events that happen. So if you don't run into anyone by happenstance...Odds are someone from the RP community's at most events. (Also if you haven't seen it yet there' a Global Chat system now!)

-John's player