Just moved here

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Ashadin

Hi all!

Just moved over from Atlantic and wanted to say hey:) When I was looking to switch from the rat race of Atlantic your folks seemd to be the most helpful and nicest. My main toon is a mage/bard. So you may seem Logan running around:) If you need a hand or want to hunt let me know here or in general chat...I don't normally use ICQ:)

L

Lord Exmortis

Heya,

Welcome to Sonoma :)

We are a very close community and always welcome new people to our lands with open arms. There are plenty of EM and Player events and we also have a RP community as well.

Add me to icq 133291 if you get it going, because we widely use it here on Sonoma.

Cheers,

Ex

L

Lord Tonberry

Welcome! Like you, I just moved to Sonoma myself. It's going to be a little different switching from an east coast time to a west coast, but it's all worth it if you ask me :)

A

Ashadin

Welcome! Like you, I just moved to Sonoma myself. It's going to be a little different switching from an east coast time to a west coast, but it's all worth it if you ask me :)
I agree on both counts!

Thanks all...just going to be working my mage/bard and a melee class:) Not really into the power templates (Sampire/ABC)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
I started playing on Sonoma full time after the Atlantic Moonglow event where there were so many people there that when they turned the machine on and everyone locked up and and died. Every once in a while I feel like I should go to Mel and start spamming "Party me for Mel", but in all reality there wouldn't be anyone to see or hear it on this shard. I do miss all the vendors and items that you could find on Atlantic and all the friends I've left behind, but for now Sonoma is home. I hope you all find it a enjoyable shard to play on, and if you need anything, just ask in chat.

A

Ashadin

Thanks Kellgory...right now I am just training skills and working on the house:thumbup1:

L

Lady Sorelia

Welcome to the honorable community of Sonoma!

Please let us know if there is anything I can do for you. Hope your play time is filled with laughter and good times.

Sorelia