• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Got Back to UO, and i was looking for some advices..

G

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from a break of a year and a half, what happen to the swoops..? they were pretty easy to kill, now my cu takes long time to kill one..., loot i guess is the same...

My cu has 89 of healing..., where can i GM it, i am trying at rotting corpser at covetous lvl4..., has o better place ? or better thing to get gains on healing...?

Thanks for the help.

G

They boosted swoop a couple of months ago to bring it in line with it's loot. As for healing on the pup the easiest way is to discord your Cu.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

My cu has 89 of healing..., where can i GM it, i am trying at rotting corpser at covetous lvl4..., has o better place ? or better thing to get gains on healing...?

[/ QUOTE ]
No intention to be rude here, but this question has been asked hundreds of times, quite literally I expect. The search feature is your friend. Here is just one of the many threads with information on the subject.