• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just get rid of Fel!

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if the trammies want ps scrolls and open faction pvp in tram rulesets with spawns giving the same rewards, then only faction players should be allowed to enter spawn areas.....at no time should a non combatant trammie be allowed to gain free access to scrolls.....you dont like fel....stay the hell out.....buy the scrolls you seek.....and if you say you cant make gold....i laugh at thee....as a pvper who has all his chars in factions...including my mule......i make more gold in tram rulesets than fel ones so what the hell are you crying about.......pvp yields little reward except the adrenaline....there is no money to be made in fel as even powerscrolls dont sell for sheet anymore.

you already get the chance to get a replica drop, and more gold is made in tram than fel so stop the bs about get rid of fel......id prefer to see it like the old days were and get rid of tram......let the pvp be done throughout the entire game....and kill all the whining trammies that hide there in thier faction gear to which they should not be allowed to wear........

the whole game stinks at the moment......pvp is ******** and pvm is lame and the loot is crap......all you stratics whiners got every damn piece of pixel crap you ever whined for and you still dont stop......while we still wait after ten years for pvp to be fixed......

jesus....quit uo already
I cant tell you how many times I've thought this. But in a more sensitive way :grouphug:

But the one thing you are 100% correct about is the gold. Not sure why, but people seem to think that us Fel PvPers make piles and piles of gold from PvP. This is just not the case.

You are also correct that most scrolls are not worth much anymore, "most" not all. Depending on the Shard some of the expensive scroll sell for around 10 mill, like Eval Int or Magery.

In the end you can easily make 5 times the money in Tram than you can in Fel in one day.

A

Aly<3

lol I just heard about 300,000 virtual guns get ready to fire!

Get rid of Fel, make all pvp go through factions and work anywhere.

Simple and to the point. Whining pvp'rs crying over faction arties in tram, like once you join a faction you cant ever pvm again. Whiny pvp'rs that no one ever comes to fel, blah blah. So why not make the best of both worlds? I am sure trams wont mind. Just completely destroy the Fel facet and let pvp be anywhere so long as you are in a faction. Its that simple. Then everybody wins.
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO!! :mad:

Evryone would NOT win that way!! Fel is old lands, it is sacred. :fight:
No Fel?? I would :sad2:
:bs::bs:

L

Lady_Mina

Devs would give the same reply as the request to 'purge' server to increase population... the 'sorry we can't do that , because of the player housing issues...yadiyadi'

R

Raconteur

Faulty arguement as most of the Fel players I know also cross over into tram to get them. Suck it up, buttercup! If you want Fel rewards, go to Fel to get them. Otherwise, you are just acting the whiney sniveling fool who wants something for little to no effort.

Gowron you said it all!

End thread please.

Nuff said!:thumbup1:

L

Lady_Mina

anyways why would anyone want to delete the roots of UO?

It all started with fell.

And i like the risk vs reward.
Would be boring if it was too easy.

C

Cloak&Dagger

1. Pvp is not profitable.

2. Champs in tram is fine long as it is somehow restricted, only faction players can get scrolls? (non-faction players can go....as I see no way to restrict area's in this manner but rewards can be restricted)

3. Have to bring back the old ruleset for factions, non-faction players can not interact with faction players (no healing no rezing)

4. I am all for removing any amount of land mass, they could remove tram or fel I would not care, but they wont be doing this so really this is all about ruleset changes (people have houses on both facets and we all know they are not about to delete any housing)

and last but not least, if everyone in trammel went to fel no amount of fel players could possibly win in such a case, even if all the trammel players completely suck. This is a case of numbers, 900 vs 50 you really think 50 is going to win? So "pvpers" don't need "cannon fodder" they simply pvp who ever is around. We don't go "hey they look like trammies lets kill them for it" its more like "hey they are in fel lets have a fight".

L

Lady_Mina

or they could just bring back chaos and order for a little excitement.
(pvp on all facets)