• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just for the record (TB Alliance answer this please?)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First and foremost..

THIS IS NOT A FLAME!!

Honest Q&A here.

Who has all "left" your guild/alliance/friends/guilds/whatever you guys are?

The only reason I ask; you are all orange to me (regardless of your faction.) Some people show tags, some dont. When I am fighting XXX people, I dont pay attention to tags/factions anyways. So I figured this would be easier.

Not to mention; BEFORE (and now too; but whatever) blues help fight us. So we are unaware; who the blues are; whose other chars are; etc, etc, etc.

You can catch my drift here.

Guild names/Tags are fine.

Play names are fine.

Just give me some kind of FYI so I know (And can determine whose actually working with who here.) Because I have seen many Minax/TB/Blues all house hiding/fighting/spawning/etc. together.

I just want to know before another good fight breaks out and you guys go "OHHH NO! BOB THE TB ISNT WITH US! BUT JOHN THE MINAX AND MARY THE BLUE ARE!!"

PS: HIGH FIVE!

Disclaimer: Again; just to verify; THIS IS NOT A FLAME ON YOUR GUILD(S).

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think you're not getting an answer because no one actually knows.
Don't worry though La Belle will be here soon to tell us the circle alliance doesn't pvp.
She wont let a pvp thread go unanswered!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum...

:grouphug:
I am so confused! What is an asylum for the criminally insane have to do with who is in TB and who broke off for Minax and such?! Arghh!! rolleyes::sad3:

:( I didn't know my question was a hard one.

C

CatLord

I am so confused! What is an asylum for the criminally insane have to do with who is in TB and who broke off for Minax and such?! Arghh!! rolleyes::sad3:

:( I didn't know my question was a hard one.

Don't you love the Art of War?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just removed a few posts.
Just a blanket reminder to everyone, circumventing the censor filter is against the RoC. This means replacing one letter of a swear word with a * is not allowed.

Type out exactly what you want to say and let the censor filter determine what will and will not be displayed.

C

CatLord

question...

If a word is censured will we still get in trouble?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'm more confused then I was before about this. So some TB went to to Minax? Are they still working together or against each other now? Am I misreading something and my mind is reeling with uselss questions? I think I must of misread something even though I read it a 100 times.

Attachments

C

CatLord

It is funny...

If it is confusing for us... that play on Catskills on a daily basis.
Imagine for the outsiders...

"I pity the fool! Because in Every Shard, There Are Fools to Pity"

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'm more confused then I was before about this. So some TB went to to Minax? Are they still working together or against each other now? Am I misreading something and my mind is reeling with uselss questions? I think I must of misread something even though I read it a 100 times.
I agree!! I just want to know LOL. For some reason; everyone thinks I am a huge jerk and such here. When I ask something honestly everyone acts like I about being silly! Sheeshhhh! :p

Also; not to derail MY OWN THREAD; Zosimus, are you over on Cats PVPing yet? If so; what are your names and/or guild. :)

Maybe you can answer my questions and not confuse me more :p

C

CatLord

Left is Right

Right is Down

TB is COM

COM is SL

SL is TB

MIN is All

Down is UP... :gee:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Left is Right

Right is Down

TB is COM

COM is SL

SL is TB

MIN is All

Down is UP... :gee:
As usual, no valid contribution to a thread. Maybe you can follow this up with another worthless poem?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
question...

If a word is censured will we still get in trouble?
No, provided that you are letting the censor filter do it's job.

Lets say Dog is not allowed.

if you type "The d*g chased the cat" you are in violation of the RoC. (same goes for extra spaces, substuting symbols, underscores etc.)
if you type "The dog chased the cat" the censor filter will automatically change dog to *** and no action will need to be taken.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree!! I just want to know LOL. For some reason; everyone thinks I am a huge jerk and such here. When I ask something honestly everyone acts like I about being silly! Sheeshhhh! :p

Also; not to derail MY OWN THREAD; Zosimus, are you over on Cats PVPing yet? If so; what are your names and/or guild. :)

Maybe you can answer my questions and not confuse me more :p

Yeah I'm here on Cats from sundays to wed. We will probably add different nights if Baja is dead or Cats is slow just depending. Atm though sun-to wed is solid atm on our calendar. In the guild M!S. I mostly am using my new necro mage I created here. Her name is Pwn Flick. My old red is getting revamped and resuited so he isnt ready. I also play on a swords dexxer named Taz. Im going to put him in factions and my red. I havent done any pvp yet truthfully since Im still in the process of getting some stuff set up with my other toons. Helping guildmates find housing spots. Getting resources for members creating crafters and some of us are making imbuers on this shard to top it off.

We are not allied to anybody and no faction chosen atm but I will let you know when we decide on a faction. We play Minax on Baja but I think we are choosing something else here. Hope that helps and you're not confused lol. I know how you feel though when you read this stuff at times lol. When I have a final faction decison I'll let you know. Im kind of diggin the green though :) I take my deaths pretty calmly and dont really trash talk. I prefer to lol or lawl at ganks even in death.

HI5 and shout outs to all !! :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll up ya one :p Im like the golden ticket in willy wonka chocolate bar so that trumps your trading cards :) Soon to come to catskills ..Red Hot Oompa Loompas! I'll be sporting my cool oompa loompa hair dew ( the original version) and be singing over your corpse while my short legs be a kickin lol.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well there isnt any clear alliances, most people knows people on every side and in every guild. So you could find nme workoing a spawn with gri, and then with ruoh, even if I would try to kill em all in the last combination. And I guess no one would ever say in any way that they would help each other in anyway. So keep it up with your minor guild and try it out whom to trust or whom to attack!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there isnt any clear alliances, most people knows people on every side and in every guild. So you could find nme workoing a spawn with gri, and then with ruoh, even if I would try to kill em all in the last combination. And I guess no one would ever say in any way that they would help each other in anyway. So keep it up with your minor guild and try it out whom to trust or whom to attack!

Who are you talking to?