• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just For Bodi

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Still Frame

omg no razor now stop crying!

Funny how you said in the past "you call pyro a speedhacker, look at vic" but somehow you outran me and vic and still had time to stop and cast. Congrats you did get a 6 person kill one me with beccarra healing me while i was on the phone thought :)

Please make me laugh and say my task bar is missing, im not exactly the fastest person on uo, never have been but lately just horrificly slow due to slow computer

S

Still Frame

Here's something for ya.... "hold hands with xv more" quote from nine mile after dying, yet bc is once again sitting there with B*R and their super drags

B

Barbosa

Congrats you did get a 6 person kill one me with beccarra healing me while i was on the phone thought
I was deep frying twinkees, is why I could'nt make it!! :sad2: