just checking in

• Thread starter the real bigworm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

the real bigworm

I've been mad bored lately and thinking of making a comeback. Can someone tell me if its even worth it?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
PAS rules fel

Queen Mum won the last no rules pvp tourny

KMS and ONE opened up a Luna vender house that deals in rare plants and flowers.

if that was the same as when you left then its not worth coming back.

rolleyes:

teehee!

T

the real bigworm

my question has been answered juding by how dead these boards are

T

the real bigworm

Boards = nothing.

Not everyone who plays goes on stratics forums, let alone the shard specific forum.
back when i used to play everybody was posting on these boards that pvps... so yea

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Being taxed to death in Connecticut
Follow Viper's advice. Don't trust the boards.

Even when EM events take place and they're posted here, you can clearly see that nobody really responds to any of the announcements.

Yet these events have lots of people are are very well attended.

Best thing you can do is what I suggest to everyone who might want to come back to UO, and that is to come and see for yourself. That's the great thing about the 14 day free trial - you don't have to pay a thing.

T

Trinsauce

Truthfully if ur gonna make a comeback I wouldn't do it on Sonoma... There is very little pvp anymore and I know that is all u ever wanted to do...

SCAM pulled off of Sonoma altogether... COP rarely comes out to fight unless they know we're on our spawners...

I would suggest other servers for sure... Pac and Lake Austin r busy from what I hear... Cats, Chessy, Atlantic r busy pvpwise as well...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
back when i used to play everybody was posting on these boards that pvps... so yea
Sorry but times change. Fire up a trial account and take a peak for yourself. It's the only real way to know for sure. Never trust the action of a shard by the boards alone. Always suggest this for people who come to UO as well. Biggest reason is because a busy shard may seem dead with their own schedule.

T

the real bigworm

do any of my SCAM brothers still play? I cant find any of them on icq or anything lol