• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just came back. Looking for folks to group with.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I just re-subbed for the new expansion. I am in SI but it seems like I am alone. I may be looking for a new active guild or player group if such a thing exists on Baja anymore. Please message me if you or anyone you know is looking for another vet for fun an comraderie for group content. ICQ is 33044003 :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back.

Luna bank is where you are see other guilds and of course there is General Chat. It may seem quiet, but there are usually people on and they will respond if you speak.

WildStar

Same here. re-subbed both account. Thinking about setting up shop again. I been around the block. some stuff has changed. Some of the old hang out like the Sea Witch is gone and some of the people I knew from back in 2011.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hey Cymidei here, I too am around, not sure I want to stay on Baja though. Hey Lance and Wildstar I remember you guys!