• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just as a reminder.....

• Thread starter ProphetofSiege
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

ProphetofSiege

Just to let everyone know why DiE~ did what we did to siege was only becase JSV and KOC decided that on our very first day, mind you without us even attacking. They would bring it upon themselves to kill us, JSV first though JSV did not loot surprisingly. Then on our way back to luna KOC killed us and looted. Then trying to see if anything was left JSV Dolf Aldman and his buddy decided to Res Kill something like 100 times between the 5 of us. So we took it upon ourselves to make the worst of things. Most of what you may have heard about us is true and most of what is to come will be true. But in one aspect we have never attacked the guild NEW and we intend to leave them alone since they are what we were and dont care to upset new people to the shard. Seeing as most of you openly declared war upon us, we really don't mind it. To all of you who take this game to much as if it were real life, congrats on being losers. And all who will post in favor or against. Congrats on wasting your time i will not be checking this. I look forward to backstabbing, looting, rking, harassing, mistreating, and ruining all of your time on siege.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Since you wont be checking back on this i guess its only senseless that i type this but what the hay, the only reason KoC treated you as it did is becuase you harassed one of the players wives when she asked you nicely not to. Enjoy being treated lower than JSV , i look forward to more posts like this.

S

Sir Ha-ward

....wait a second, wasnt your initial guild title KKK? Maybe you shoulda thought about that one as a reason for your treatment.

T

Tark_Smash

This is funny stuff. How should I put it....ah, welcome to siege! I would imagine that the initials of your guild is what got you the treatment that you speak of. You cant act like an asshat on siege without getting some payback, most of the time.

I

imported_dexdash

if you didnt come to seige to kill and be killed or to support players that do by crafting and expect to die you came for the wrong reasons.

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing as your original guild tag was KKK none of your actions should be surprising, and how people treat you will also not be suprising.

J

Jason619

Probably not going to read this, BUT...

You're complaining about losing GM armor and probably some throw away jewelry because you created an immature guild tag and people responded the siege way(by killing you)? I died within 30 minutes arriving on this shard. I spent most of my new days naked or in basic armor because I couldn't defend myself. It's siege.

<blockquote><hr>

To all of you who take this game to much as if it were real life, congrats on being losers.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^better take a look at yourself then. I don't know about you, but I have fun with this game even if I die and have never come to the board whining about it.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

Just to let everyone know why DiE~ did what we did to siege... I look forward to backstabbing, looting, rking, harassing, mistreating, and ruining all of your time on siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post could not be funnier.... as if they could do anything, they are obviously some serious trammies who think that they can bring any sort of fire,pestilence, and damnation to Siege. This shard has seen it all, the players here have seen it all, many of have done it all. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SIEGE.

G

i told you guys when you killed M in her house that payback was going to be hell.now you come here crying like a titty baby!

I

imported_Black_Magick

*yawn* big deal, when i first made a crafter here i got killed in brit about 20 seconds after i made the char. its not like its that bad, don't go cry just move on.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Just to let everyone know why DiE~ did what we did to siege was only becase JSV and KOC decided that on our very first day, mind you without us even attacking. They would bring it upon themselves to kill us, JSV first though JSV did not loot surprisingly. Then on our way back to luna KOC killed us and looted. Then trying to see if anything was left JSV Dolf Aldman and his buddy decided to Res Kill something like 100 times between the 5 of us. So we took it upon ourselves to make the worst of things. Most of what you may have heard about us is true and most of what is to come will be true. But in one aspect we have never attacked the guild NEW and we intend to leave them alone since they are what we were and dont care to upset new people to the shard. Seeing as most of you openly declared war upon us, we really don't mind it. To all of you who take this game to much as if it were real life, congrats on being losers. And all who will post in favor or against. Congrats on wasting your time i will not be checking this. I look forward to backstabbing, looting, rking, harassing, mistreating, and ruining all of your time on siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

what can 5 guys with newbie skills possibly do? stick to sitting in ur houses....

lowell what an idle threat.