• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a reminder: when a post gets locked, there is no need to repost it

G

Gellor

If a post gets locked especially a trolling one that has one reply, there is NO need to repost the thread.

The reposting of a trolling thread can fall under a few rule violations and will often result in an official warning or if repeat issue, an infraction:
- trolling post as originally defined
- spamming
- ignoring a moderator warning

Also related to this, discussion of moderator action on the boards is not allowed whether you were the "victim" of the moderator or not.

If you feel there is bias, please talk to one of the higher ups such as Petra. There is a huge paper trail that follows warnings and infractions... and I often add my own commentary in addition.

S

SUPRsalad

Gellor: most un-biased mod ever.
I would post the things he has sent me via PM/infractions, but hed probably infract me for it! ;)

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know a nice message to the player of whom did it, no need to make a post about it :(

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a general reminder to everyone, nobody is being singled out.
Think of it like when your local news station reminds you to set your clocks back for daylight savings. Same deal.

G

Gellor

SetItOff, the person or people guilty of this know for sure. I will not discuss who since discussion of mod to player discipline isn't allowed... even if both mod and disciplined person agreed.

As Black_Sun stated, this is a reminder to everyone. I've seen the locked/deleted repost-a-saurus going a bit overboard lately so it seemed appropriate to make a general post.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while you are at it, how about merging all tesla threads into one?

tune in tomorrow kiddies for the same r-tard story, same r-tard remarks...