• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a quick poll...

G

Who else is absolutely sick of hearing all the whining about who is doing what? Who hacks, who Pwns! Who cares. Shut up and play the game. Or leave.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually felt depressed last night after reading some of them.

I read the boards alot. Im not a pvper but I do like reading what the pvpers have to say. Lately though...its really become unstomachable.

Some however, are really good and even make me lough out loud, example: Goron's "sex place" reference! I think my co-workers are worried about me.

G

LOL you dont noticed that only the wacky one are left and the normal ones long time ago moved on.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

I hate to point out the obvious but the world is full of these kind of people, not just in this game. Wah this and Wah that. If you really wanna be bummed out read a newspaper or watch the news.