• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Junk Tailor Bods

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have quite a collection of bods that I don't bother with- smalls and larges that give rugs, hides, all powerscrolls (yes, even +20's), and spined kits. What do most people do with these bods? Trash them? Sell them? Give them away?

I'm tired of looking at them!!

P

prostkr

i used to sell rugs and tapestrys....but id only fill the easy 10 ones.....i fill a few 15 and 20 bods.....recycle all cloth ...but ive decided to trash the rest. cbd/horned an up are all that are worth storing.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really can't take the time to fill/sell rugs and tapestries, although I have filled them on request. Someone was interested in the collection, so they will soon be out of my house! I feel better that I did not have to trash them.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with leather the way it is now (a pain in the ass to gather and expensive to buy), I don't want to use leather to recycle bods. But, the problem is solved now!