• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement June's Awesome Events!

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
June 8th 8pm EST Experiments gone wrong! Meet David Doowit at Moonglow's Governor's Office. Doowit's friend Fenway has been conducting evil experiment's on Moonglow's poor rabbits and he must be stopped before all of Moonglow's rabbits are all hopped out!!!

June 11 Kings Meeting NEW TIME due to vote 8pm EST

June 21 ****Warning**** this is going to be a FEL event. The Slasher.... 8pm EST meet at BT castle and Commander Michael Crawford will brief you. Bring your best weapons and be ready for a fight!

June 24th Arrest warrant for a Hero's Brother 8pmEST. Ironseekers brother has been located The King wants him arrested and taken to trial for his threats to the crown.

Last edited:

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be a public Trail Court? Does the King wish to decide his fate?

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet ;) I'll post it on my bulletin board. #MoonglowMondays

I bet Rage knows a good place we could have a trial.

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night many went to check on the fire. We did everything we could think of. I checked again today. The fire is still burning. Burning the Kings throne and also Britain's chair.

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
you should investigate and ask about ironseeker ...ask the guards!

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I asked news it said Zoo had been changed to 18th? Just checking to make sure my calendar is correct. Thanks

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks . I will put that on my book. I was out of town today. Just got back.

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notice:

Due to the emergency meeting held 6/16, the 6/18 Council Meeting has been cancelled.

Lady Luck
Marquise
Governor of Moonglow

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
June 24th Arrest warrant for a Hero's Brother 8pmEST. Ironseekers brother has been located The King wants him arrested and taken to trial for his threats to the crown.
Great event. I enjoyed showing up and sitting around with my thumb up my ass.