• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement July's Events

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday, July 20th, 4pm EST – ??? (One more time...)
There will be little direct EM guidance during this event. Please see the fiction in this post.

Saturday, July 26th, 5pm EST - Town Guard Induction Ceremony
Please meet the Captain at Blackthorn Castle. There will NOT be a training mission this time around, as there will be a standalone training mission in a couple weeks.

Tuesday, July 29th, 8pm EST - Council Meeting

Thursday, July 31st, 10pm EST - Night Raid
Lieutenant Jeffrey calls for the new RBG to gather for the first time at the Castle.

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for another backloaded month - the dreaded "RL" rearing it's head. August should be a more balanced schedule. I will be filling out details for these dates shortly, I just wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of notice.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are promotions any time soon? myself and Flutter were promised lots of extra points for being the only ones to follow the artifact of the pentad event (lantern boss) to the end. if you rememeber the event was postponed because it was just us 2 at the final stage of that event.

If there are no promotions, id just like to know so i can stop bringing that specific character.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Are promotions any time soon? myself and Flutter were promised lots of extra points for being the only ones to follow the artifact of the pentad event (lantern boss) to the end. if you rememeber the event was postponed because it was just us 2 at the final stage of that event.

If there are no promotions, id just like to know so i can stop bringing that specific character.
I remember that! We even fought the boss (I died once healing you) until it was redlined.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you send me your character names? I'm pretty sure I know, but just to double check.

Promotions are on hold until I finish integrating the Investigator points into the Royal Guard system. A detailed list of the changes will be made available on the Catskills EM site late this upcoming week. Please keep in mind that points were only earned in the Investigator system through events that required the filing of a report.

Edit: I also moved the events/times around just now to avoid a conflict with the Vesper Market.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
--- " Promotions are on hold until I finish integrating the Investigator points into the Royal Guard system. A detailed list of the changes will be made available on the Catskills EM site late this upcoming week. Please keep in mind that points were only earned in the Investigator system through events that required the filing of a report. " ---

Interesting. Now that I have more time to play, I am looking forward to seeing what this all about ;)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, it looks like I was updating two different point sheets without realizing it, meaning the one on the Catskills EM site is not accurate for a lot of people. The correct totals will be reflected in the new one I'm working on (which, again, will be for the new RBG regiment). My apologies for the goof.