• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement July Events

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
July 9, 2015: Kings Meeting 8pm EST

July 14, 2015: 8pm EST Governors Summit. Lake Superior invites all Governors from all other realms to meet with the Council and the King. Come represent your Shard and let us show you a good time!:troll:

July 22, 2015 8pm EST: Ironseeker Returns. IronSeeker escaped the Royal army and made more threats. he has his brothers wife in a secret location guarded by The black plague Army lead by another one of Ironseekers Dead Lord army captains. The Royal army really needs to work together to defeat these monsters and bring Ironseeker to Justice.:sword:

July 31 2015 The maze Runner. Come with just the clothes on your back run through the maze and hopefully survive. Can you make it out alive? :cheerleader:

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anything you need us to do to prep for the summit? Seems strange given His Majesty's vocal views on the shards 0:)

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a few Governors inquire as to the mechanics of "Coming Over" from their shard, since they can't transfer without losing their Governorship on their home shard. Also, is there a vetting process?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
July 14, 2015: 8pm EST Governors Summit. Lake Superior invites all Governors from all other realms to meet with the Council and the King. Come represent your Shard and let us show you a good time!:troll:
Hmm.. what is this all about? And why the troll icon and Alexianna's mention of "His Majesty's vocal views on the shards"...?

:eyes:

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eyes:

I can't speak for the troll icon, but my comment you're referring to makes me feel old for thinking of how long ago that was!

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless something is broken on my end. Everytime I ask news for news I get "ok guys" all that comes up for me. I just tested it again before I came here. Am I the only getting that is asking for news and gettin "ok guys"

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the Governors Summit happens. I would like to do Cow tiping for my event. Will we be gating them to events or give them runebooks. Do we need a book to list events?

Methos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Governor's in royal guard uniforms? Anything else we need to prepare for event? Any "chance" we can get an email list together to coordinate better in the future?