• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) July Events for Moonglow

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are the events that are so far planned for Moonglow in July.

July 7 @ 8 PM Est: Prism of Light Peerless Hunt

July 14 @ 7:30 PM Est: Taming Race - Several riddles will be asked of all the tamers present, the answer will be a tameable creature. First person to bring that creature back wins a point. First to 10 will win a prize. If time permits, the night will end with a champion/peerless hunt.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Remember, Peerless Hunt tonight!

Slight change of plans however, instead we will be heading after the Stygian Dragon! If there are some who cannot enter the Abyss, we will take the fight to Lady Melisande instead

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately, I am having my butt kicked by illness atm. ( As in, with all the restrictions , pain and meds im on I get really irritable really fast and just want to lay down after work)

As such, Mondays event will be postponed until I am feeling better.