• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) July Event Schedule

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back by popular demand the Catskills Event Schedule! I will update this post as new events are posted and I see them. If I miss yours then please let me know so I can make sure that I get it put up.

July 5 7pm Trinsic Auction
July 5 8pm Skara Archery
July 6 8:00 pm Ishgard Tavern
July 6 7:30pm New Magincia Net Toss
July 7 8pm Britain Soup Kitchen
July 7 7pm Wedding of Governor Arkon and Callista
July 8 Trinsic Fishing Competition Starts
July 11 7pm- The Forgotten (ongoing arc) Part 2 - (EM Event) RP Heavy. No Combat
July 13 7:30pm New Magincia Net Toss
July 13 8:30pm Que's Tavern
July 18 7pm - The Round Up - (EM Event) Nonsense Heavy
July 19 7pm - Governor's Meeting (EM Event)

July 19 8pm Shattered Skull Tavern
July 20 7:30 pm New Magincia Net Toss
July 23 Trinsc Fishing Cometition Ends
July 25 7pm - The Forgotten (ongoing arc) - (EM Event) RP Heavy
July 27 7:30pm New Magincia Net Toss
July 28 7:30pm Blue Boar Tavern and Bard's Night
July 28 Britain Fishing Competition Starts
July 30 6pm Vesper Blind Auction
July 31 6pm Britain Fishing Competition Ends

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok let me try this again , do we have a August Schedule yet? and if so has August 16 have any plans?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
August 16 .,....DNM , .BB. and additional sponsorship from the Governor of Moonglow would like to host a Dinner in Haven , and are in hopes of a Treasure Hunt Excurstion into the Jungles.....................DNM , .BB. and additional sponsorship from the Governor of Moonglow , would like to host a Dinner and Treasure Hunt Excursion into the fierce Jungles of Britannia. 8/16/16 . Dinner will start at 8 est. coffee will also be served to sober up the pirates for the hunt, after the Dinner get your boots on as we take a hunting party into the jungles hunting for treasures, .....Hope to see you all there

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok let me try this again , do we have a August Schedule yet? and if so has August 16 have any plans?
There's a governor's meeting scheduled for August 16 at 7 p.m. per the most recent EM schedule update.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jaden when I look at the EM calendar and Tavern schedule I am seeing nothing on the 14th. Going to take a peek at the Rangers schedule.
Nothing on the Rangers board either.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Jaden when I look at the EM calendar and Tavern schedule I am seeing nothing on the 14th. Going to take a peek at the Rangers schedule.
Nothing on the Rangers board either.
Thanks Aedon ,,,since I have it already posted and its an hour after Governor meeting we will probably go ahead with the 16th however we would like to plan one on an open night at the end of the month if we can find an open day