• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

July Event Schedule.

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Feast your eyes upon these beauties!

Tues 9th - 7:00pm - Disestablished Delinquents (your guess is as good as mine!).
Wed 10th - 7:00pm - Council Meeting (everybody is welcome to attend.. but only Governors will be heard!).
Sat 13th - 8:00pm - Sosarian Solstice Faire (*jazz hands*).
Sun 14th - 7:30pm - HoC.
Tue 16th - 8:00pm - Capture the Flag (a classic game with a twist! - PvP feluccan based event).
Mon 22nd - 8:00pm - Bring in the Cavalry (rescheduled from June with improved working monsters!).
Fri 26th - 7:30pm - HoC + Cryptic Pursuit (bring your thinking caps!).

Stay toon'd!

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you for adding in the PvP event! :ten:

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Just a wee alteration..
We've had to push the first HoC of the month back a week due to our personal schedules.

See you on the 14th instead!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Tue 16th - 8:00pm - Capture the Flag (a classic game with a twist! - PvP feluccan based event).

Love the pvp love... hopefully teams are chosen by guild or somesuch..........

I mean, I'm pretty sure none of us want to see army and sadist on the same team, or god forbid game and riley

I, personally, will attempt to attend (would be my first em event ever!) though west coast time makes it pretty early (and of course laggy)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Love the pvp love... hopefully teams are chosen by guild or somesuch..........
I mean, I'm pretty sure none of us want to see army and sadist on the same team, or god forbid game and riley
I personally would like to see all of them on the same team and if possible I'd like to be on the other team. After they are done slaughtering each other, only 1 PvPer will be left on their team which Majorly Increases my teams chance of winning from 3.75% to 3.95%

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please also note that Saturday, July 20th at 7:00 PM EST will be the Governor's Council Meeting with Lord Blackthorn. Arrive a few minutes early if possible if you are a Governor. See you there!

Please ignore the above message as I misread and posted incorrectly. It is still set for the 10th.

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Please also note that Saturday, July 20th at 7:00 PM EST will be the Governor's Council Meeting with Lord Blackthorn. Arrive a few minutes early if possible if you are a Governor. See you there!
The Council meeting is still listed for Wednesday, July 10 at 7 PM. Has this one been moved or are there two planned for July?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Tues 9th - 7:00pm - Disestablished Delinquents (your guess is as good as mine!).
Wed 10th - 7:00pm - Council Meeting (everybody is welcome to attend.. but only Governors will be heard!).
Mon 22nd - 8:00pm - Bring in the Cavalry (rescheduled from June with improved working monsters!).

Stay toon'd!
WHEN IS NEXT HOC?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Stay toon'd!
LAUFS 'CALL THE CALVERY', WEEES NEEDS AN AIR FORCE

Last edited: