• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

July 4, 2010

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Duty, Honor, Country: Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. They are your rallying points: to build courage when courage seems to fail; to regain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith; to create hope when hope becomes forlorn." - General Douglas MacArthur

I salute all those that put their lives in peril so that we may live in peace. I do not know who made this flag on Brit roof but I thank you all the same. Let us not forget those who at this time guard our liberty with their lives and those who gave their lives in years past.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Amen to that, DemonWind

Have a safe and happy Fourth of July, Legends!

(and click the little fireworks box, makes a black background, much nicer)