• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CATSKILLS FISHING CONTEST

CATSKILLS FISHING CONTEST
Posted by Sarak
CATSKILLS
Friday, July 8, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
FISHING TOURNAMENT LOTS OF PRIZES AND CHALLENGES!
The fishing contest will start on July 8 at 1201am EST; and end on July 23 at 1200 midnite. Prizes will be awarded at 7pm the following day at 7pm EST at the Trinsic docks.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
This is a two week event; the fishing categories will be as follows:
1. Fire fish 1st place only 5m
2. Great Barracuda 1st place only 3m
3. Giant Samarai 1st place only 5m
4. Dread Lobster 1st place only 5m
5. Stone Crab 1st place only 5m
6. Bull fish 1st place only 5m
7. fisher who turns in the most fish of any category or of multiple categories; i.e. turns in 20 fish 5 fire; 4 great barrcuda; 2 samarais; etc gets 50 gpcs per stone of total weight of all fish turned in!! *NOTE this is for the sole fisherman that turns in the most fish.

rules of the tourney:
all fish must be turned in between the specified dates; july 8th thru july 23.
all are invited and encouraged to attend
any fisher can win any category so if you have the largest say in two categories you will win those two categories.
any fisher can win the most fish category; but the FISH MUST be of the six categories above, and yes the crustaceans count (Dread lobster/Stone crab)!!

There will be runes handed out and laid down in Luna bank and around Luna 2 days before the event; July 7 at 7PM EST will be a meet and greet where the fish market is; at that time runes will be handed out questions if any answered and a white net toss at the magincia docks that will start at 8pm EST;

Good Luck, and Happy fishing; hope to see you there

Last edited:

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm adding it to my forum calendar. Can you confirm if it ends at the "end of the day" on Friday or Saturday? So I know if the award ceremony is on Saturday or Sunday? Midnight times always mess my ol' mind up.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck with your event, i would do it but i know i wont be on the 23 seeing i have to go out of town for work :( so i wish all the fisher the best of luck

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
this contest endures for two weeks and yes at midnite on Saturday is the deadline to catch and turn in the fish in categories above. the award ceremony is on Sunday at 7pm EST. So to summarize the fish have to be caught between the above dates and turned in by 11.59.59 seconds on Saturday EST. then on Sunday the next day at 7pm will be the awards ceremony. everyone will get a participation package and their prizes at that time. Also a quick note I will be hosting an auction at the governors mansion near trinsic swamp next to PGOH village on july 5 starting at 7pm there will be PEC wraith's blue gate in the luna bank to the location of my mansion. there is alot of things to auction and as always any donations are never turned away as this will go towards better prizes in next months fishiig contest. next months fishing contest, will be a large one of its kind on Catskills. i will post the new one for August shortly after the current one in july expires. I really appreciate the attention and help you guys give.

"STRENGTH AND HONOR, FOR THE GOOD OF CATSKILLS"
GOVERNOR BILL DANCE CITY OF TRINSIC, CATSKILLS

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
good luck with your event, i would do it but i know i wont be on the 23 seeing i have to go out of town for work :( so i wish all the fisher the best of luck
mare, it is a two week long contest, so if u wish to participate and win. awards will be handed out on the Sunday following the event; and if you win anything. i can icq byto and give you your award.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
no my fishers will not be participating as in my opinion would not be impartial nor fair to the other participants

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
WHITE NETS WERE DONATED TO GOVERNOR BYTOR FOR THE WHITE NET TOSSES ON WEDS, SO THERE WILL BE NO WHITE NET TOSS TOMARROW. BUT THE MEET AND GREET TO HAND OUT RUNES FOR TURN IN WILL STILL BE AT THE FISH MARKET JUST SOUTH OF THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE IN TRINSIC

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Gov. Thank you very much for the donation of the nets :)

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Due to real life situation. i was unable to attend the meet and greet at the fish market. i will however be at the fish market and laying runes for the turn in location along to answer any questions about the contest on Friday 8th at 7pm and before that throughout the day be in and around the shard. Sorry for the inconvenience

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
fish that are requested to be returned will be returned; deadline for requessting fish will be by the end of the tournement on the last day at midnite, just drop a book in the mailbox if you wish your fishes to be returned. all fish not returned, will be put in for donation points for future contest in August; where it is a month long process and many prizes will be available

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
we have until july 23 at midnite; lets get those fish caught and handed in!!

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
reminder that deadline for fish turnin is this sat by midnite. lets keep up fishing.!!