• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain Fishing Competition

Britain Fishing Competition
Posted by Thom
Britain
Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This month Britain will host it's first fishing competition between July 28th and July 31st at 6pm. Rewards will be on July 31st at 8pm on the docks of Britain behind the Customs building. We'll be doing things a bit differently then the Trinsic competitions I've ran in the past. In order to help the soup kitchen continue to serve the citizens of Britain we will be going in a whole new direction this month. Any fish that has red in it's name will be accepted. I know that they will always weigh 10 stone apiece so we will be going on combined weight. So if you turn in 15 red drum for instance, you will be credited with 150 stone weight of fish. The highest combined weight will win the competition. You can also submit the red rare fish (Red Herring, Fire Fish, Lava Fish, and Dungeon Pike) which will count for their full weight in the calculations. We will award prizes for the following:
  • Highest combined weight of red fish
  • Highest combined weight of red fish, not using rare fish
  • Most Variety of fish
  • Highest combined weight of rare fish

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've added a prize category for this competition after hearing some concerns. I would appreciate only red fish that were caught during the 3 days to be submitted and will be operating on an honor system as far as that goes. Feel free to deed up the fish before turning them in if you want. I will keep track through the use of the mailbox as to who has turned in what fish, so please be sure to turn them in on the character you want credited with the fish. As usual all fish can be reclaimed at the end of the competition once all prizes have been awarded.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder this is happening now through Sunday at 6 with the awards Sunday at 8 on the docks of Britain.