• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JSV battles of the bulg

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the diffrence in guild philosophy, We honestly feel every member of KoC is very importantant no matter what template, personell beliefs, sence of humor....whatever...its called respect for the person..........
Says the guild that took Puffys own guild from him. So much respect that they could have left and made there own guild.... But no... That isnt the KOC way. Why get your own when you can jack what you want from the other guy... huh Fudd?

Hypocrit.

N

Nico

Says the guild that took Puffys own guild from him. So much respect that they could have left and made there own guild.... But no... That isnt the KOC way. Why get your own when you can jack what you want from the other guy... huh Fudd?

Hypocrit.
QFT...

N

Nico

Practice what you preach brother. Never heard so much nonsence from a never seen nobody in my LIFE.
I was gonna say the samething about you then i realized you was a tamer and your dragon appearances do count...:D

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was gonna say the samething about you then i realized you was a tamer and your dragon appearances do count...:D
Yup, try showing period... Maybe if people actually SAW you your opinion might matter. Your PvP skills match your Board skills... They suxxors and no one see's um.

N

Nico

Yup, try showing period... Maybe if people actually SAW you your opinion might matter. Your PvP skills match your Board skills... They suxxors and no one see's um.
Well lemme hurry up and make a tamer and claim to be uber and the best..bro i know who you was and you never even pvped back then Corwin or Coldsteel NEVER seen you pvp...I enjoy board pvping its more balanced then uo pvp...ppl see you?When after your dragon kills them or after you come outta hiding?

POT+KETTLE=KING EDWARD...

Im gonna say this one more time better to be a nobody now then a never was...

A

archite666

Hypocrit.
No one person owns a guild, hence the voting feature that UO has, we (KOC) wanted the guild and had different ideas.

Puffy is not KOC.

Its the group that makes KOC or any guild, you make yourself sound like a fool when you say someone took a guild from someone.

There is a famous quote..that I dont remember fully so il paraphraise:

"When a government fails its people, it is the right of the people to uprise and change the government. The government exists to serve its people, not in reverse."

By the way, look at you King Ed, your obviously a man of principles, sticking up for puffing? Admit you will hop on anyones band wagon so long as it serves your purposes.

I mean come on, Iv heard you talk so much crap about the guy and now you stick up for him to just take a shot at my GM?

So sad.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you know me well Cash? I dont stick up for the guy thats wrong, I stick up for the guy thats wrong'd.

Puffy may be a jerk, but he got jacked from a guild that HE started and owned.

Yur GM acts like hes a non stinking GOD. WELL WAKE UP!

He jacked the guild in the famous KOC way, plain and simple.

A

archite666

And you know me well Cash? I dont stick up for the guy thats wrong, I stick up for the guy thats wrong'd.

Did you read my post?

A guild does not belong to one person, a guild is everyones and he got voted out, plain and simple.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you read my post?

A guild does not belong to one person, a guild is everyones and he got voted out, plain and simple.
Did you read his post before that, where you have the right as people to make your own mark/name on the shard instead of smashing another one into the ground. K0C while I was GM and Elmer was riding my coat tails as co-gm was alot more respected by the shard as a whole. Now it has turned into trash.

I created/founded the guild by myself and Itachi helped FORM the guild. Elmer was just kinda there and provided vent/map basically the only reason we kept him around. At least thats how it was when I was GM. People wanted me to kick him all the time because of his arrogant mouth/ways (and not being able to back it up). But unlike him I didnt feel we had to kick anyone (as he slowly started doing for his own reasons). So I was starting to take my break for summertime getting ready to sell stuff not very active at the time. I come back to a few icqs from former k0c guildmates asking why they were kicked. Me and elmer had a few words of this he didnt understand my point of view on the subject nor I his. But shortly after this I had found a buyer for my account and intended on handing the guild over to him anyways, But one night I was drunk and was having a few laughs with rl buddies and I kicked about 3-6 random people from the guild while there was still 2-4 people on who could still readd to the guild. I later log on a day or day later to see myself not in the guild anymore and later find an ICQ saying they made a vote and decided to kick me due to my always being HIGH/DRUNK and my previous actions. I never understood nor got this, or really went into detail about this until now but.. If I would have never have been kicked he would have gotten the stone and been GM either way. I had the accounts sold a week after all that happened. So I dont see how in the long run it really mattered.

You guys joined up with me ( for the ones out there who turned their back on me after I took them in ) I never went out and seeked to join YOUR guild.

And finally K0C will never be what it was while I was GM of the guild ( most of the core members forgot why we created that guild and you can see it by their posts )

Move on and make your own guild, something along the lines of (we roxxor your forums n shard) ROXR

N

Nico

Did you read his post before that, where you have the right as people to make your own mark/name on the shard instead of smashing another one into the ground. K0C while I was GM and Elmer was riding my coat tails as co-gm was alot more respected by the shard as a whole. Now it has turned into trash.

I created/founded the guild by myself and Itachi helped FORM the guild. Elmer was just kinda there and provided vent/map basically the only reason we kept him around. At least thats how it was when I was GM. People wanted me to kick him all the time because of his arrogant mouth/ways (and not being able to back it up). But unlike him I didnt feel we had to kick anyone (as he slowly started doing for his own reasons). So I was starting to take my break for summertime getting ready to sell stuff not very active at the time. I come back to a few icqs from former k0c guildmates asking why they were kicked. Me and elmer had a few words of this he didnt understand my point of view on the subject nor I his. But shortly after this I had found a buyer for my account and intended on handing the guild over to him anyways, But one night I was drunk and was having a few laughs with rl buddies and I kicked about 3-6 random people from the guild while there was still 2-4 people on who could still readd to the guild. I later log on a day or day later to see myself not in the guild anymore and later find an ICQ saying they made a vote and decided to kick me due to my always being HIGH/DRUNK and my previous actions. I never understood nor got this, or really went into detail about this until now but.. If I would have never have been kicked he would have gotten the stone and been GM either way. I had the accounts sold a week after all that happened. So I dont see how in the long run it really mattered.

You guys joined up with me ( for the ones out there who turned their back on me after I took them in ) I never went out and seeked to join YOUR guild.

And finally K0C will never be what it was while I was GM of the guild ( most of the core members forgot why we created that guild and you can see it by their posts )

Move on and make your own guild, something along the lines of (we roxxor your forums n shard) ROXR
QFT...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the diffrence in guild philosophy, We honestly feel every member of KoC is very importantant no matter what template, personell beliefs, sence of humor....whatever...its called respect for the person..........

But to let ya know, we did put him much higher on the list of pvpers then 75% of the shard, he will actually come out of the house and fight even if the numbers arnt in his favour........hell...hes got my vote already :scholar:

Fudd

thats a crock of bull**** right there "bro" :scholar:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you read my post?

I don't think you get it... actually I know you don't.

I haven't said anything because I wasn't there for this specific fiasco, but being that I've held the KOC tag for well over a year now... my 2 cents matter. Not just for that fact, but for the fact that I am KOC right here, right now... and you are not.

Here's the real problem. You do whatever the hell it is you feel like, always and without considering or even understanding the consequences to your actions 100% of the time. From what I know of you... this is a problem you need to deal with fast or your going to be taking a lot more long walks off of many, many more short piers.

I understand your point of view, completely. I am one of the founders and guildmaster of the guild "The Sin's of Heaven" and I hold that guild on not one, but two servers. Losing a guild that I helped establish more than 9 years ago is completely out of the question to me and it is why, I still hold the stone to this day. The difference between you and I however, is that ^S^ is not just my guild, but Hellfire, Forsaken, Vegeta, AciD RaiN, Gambit and I's guild... as it always has been. The guild is not "my" thing, it is my friends and I's thing. It is what we made together and it represents who we are and what we were. When I was the GM, I was the face of our guild, but we all founded and owned it, together. If I decided to walk away from the guild by taking a massive dump on my relationship with the rest of them, then guess what... that was my fault. Respect goes two ways, why don't you try it and get back to me.

The Keepers of Chaos on Siege Perilous... is not "your" guild. It never was. It is "our" guild and by "our" guild... I mean those who, along with you, decided to make it mean something. When you are a guildmaster, you are the face of your guild, but you are not the owner of the guild. You have to answer for your actions and you have to face the consequences of those actions. something you can't seem to figure out.

The Keepers of Chaos is not your guild, not on Siege. It has not been your guild since the Keepers of Chaos [KOC], gave you the boot. This is your fault, no one elses and if anything, this should be a wake-the-****-up puffy call to you.

You're not KOC and you have no one, but your-damn-self to blame for it.

Have a nice day.

N

Nico

I haven't said anything because I wasn't there for this specific fiasco, but being that I've held the KOC tag for well over a year now... my 2 cents matter. Not just for that fact, but for the fact that I am KOC right here, right now... and you are not.

Here's the real problem. You do whatever the hell it is you feel like, always and without considering or even understanding the consequences to your actions 100% of the time. From what I know of you... this is a problem you need to deal with fast or your going to be taking a lot more long walks off of many, many more short piers.

I understand your point of view, completely. I am one of the founders and guildmaster of the guild "The Sin's of Heaven" and I hold that guild on not one, but two servers. Losing a guild that I helped establish more than 9 years ago is completely out of the question to me and it is why, I still hold the stone to this day. The difference between you and I however, is that ^S^ is not just my guild, but Hellfire, Forsaken, Vegeta, AciD RaiN, Gambit and I's guild... as it always has been. The guild is not "my" thing, it is my friends and I's thing. It is what we made together and it represents who we are and what we were. When I was the GM, I was the face of our guild, but we all founded and owned it, together. If I decided to walk away from the guild by taking a massive dump on my relationship with the rest of them, then guess what... that was my fault. Respect goes two ways, why don't you try it and get back to me.

The Keepers of Chaos on Siege Perilous... is not "your" guild. It never was. It is "our" guild and by "our" guild... I mean those who, along with you, decided to make it mean something. When you are a guildmaster, you are the face of your guild, but you are not the owner of the guild. You have to answer for your actions and you have to face the consequences of those actions. something you can't seem to figure out.

The Keepers of Chaos is not your guild, not on Siege. It has not been your guild since the Keepers of Chaos [KOC], gave you the boot. This is your fault, no one elses and if anything, this should be a wake-the-****-up puffy call to you.

Have a nice day.
Um in case you forgot you lost your guild too...WE the ^S^ Sins of heaven voted you outta guildleader just be happy sakey gave it too you or you woulda never had your guild..you sir have NO RIGHT TO comment on this because you was never on and thats the worst thing you can do as a guildleader,not too mention you wanted to make lames rule why you wasnt even playing the damn game for real dude you have no room to talk about this...talk like a god to a new person...

have a good day...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Have a nice day.
What consequences havnt I answered too, You werent around to know much of anything but what you read on the forums, I remember looking at the guild roster plenty of times and seeing you not logged in for months at a time. If it werent for you posting on the forums honestly as of the last what week or 2 I dont tihnk anyone would even know you were in K0C with having just played in game. lowell...

Get your facts straight I made the guild and founded it.

You said it yourself "We" created sins of heaven.

So yes again you are incorrect, I dont care that you guys play under my guild. Its actually quite rewarding when I look at what I built being as hated and as much of a scumbag as I am (according to some of you).

But the funny thing still is when I was the one with the guild and had the overall say in what went down. You all sucked up to me (the fake ones) and pretty much rode my ... to get in the guild because we ran everything. It wouldnt be to hard to play in another guild on siege seeing as I still have many TRUE friends. Something that most of k0c seem to lack... Loyalty, Ive never screwed over any of my REAL friends in this game. The same cant be said for some of you.

And for the record I already know how it goes, 8 people in vent talking to each other about how funny their posts were, and trying to get someone to back them up so they dont look stupid in front of the shard. Its ok black rain you can keep living in your dream world. Thats why K0C is basically half the guild it once was, besides the trash you guys recruited to try to fill the void/gaps.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And also, K0C was founded over 4 years ago with a group of RL friends and were asked to join the OTF REV CCC loaf alliance at the time which we did. So Black Rain at least you only got a babys foot to get out of your mouth.

And yes I still FOUNDED/CREATED the guild.

T

Turtle

KOC was founded on Chessy at the beginning of UO, not here on SP by you. I won't go into anymore detail because I think this whole thing is stupid *shrug*

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um in case you forgot you lost your guild too...WE the ^S^ Sins of heaven voted you outta guildleader just be happy sakey gave it too you or you woulda never had your guild..you sir have NO RIGHT TO comment on this because you was never on and thats the worst thing you can do as a guildleader,not too mention you wanted to make lames rule why you wasnt even playing the damn game for real dude you have no room to talk about this...talk like a god to a new person...

have a good day...
I have no idea why I'm going into this with you...

You're right that I wasn't on... did you forget what happened? I couldn't patch into UO and made the whole guild aware of the fact that I couldn't play because of my ISP (it would never patch to UO.) And after I got that virus and had to reformat... I just couldn't play.

You are right that as a GM, that sucked and I apologized to you all for something I had no control over... there was nothing I could do. Forsaken took over as GM because I couldn't be there. On the other hand... I have no idea how you think that's why ^S^ was disbanded, and not because of the constant drama between TC and... jesus, this isn't even relevant anymore.

You are right though, this KOC crap isn't my bag of chips and I shouldn't be saying anything regarding it. You obviously don't know the circumstances because if you did, there's no way you'd be comparing the two... and they are so ludicrously stupid to be bringing up on a public forum that I'm going to stop this non-sense right here.

Turtle said it best. This whole thing is stupid...

S

Shakaja

But unlike him I didnt feel we had to kick anyone (as he slowly started doing for his own reasons).
you realize, the only one that got kicked from koc was actually one of the violator/falcon brothers after he already quit on one char and was added to TO.

But one night I was drunk and was having a few laughs with rl buddies and I kicked about 3-6 random people from the guild while there was still 2-4 people on who could still readd to the guild. I later log on a day or day later to see myself not in the guild anymore and later find an ICQ saying they made a vote and decided to kick me due to my always being HIGH/DRUNK and my previous actions. I never understood nor got this, or really went into detail about this until now but..
now this is pure comedy. ill gladly explain it to you then.

first off, you werent having a few laughs with some buddies, it was just another of those nights where you got on completely wasted and started yelling random stuff. as always you went to luna and started fighting there and died to tamers and started crying about how you hate the game and want to quit playing and how its all our fault that you died and that we didnt save your awesome suite and what not. however this one time you didnt just log out pissed and passed out, you actually stayed on and started threatening people that youll kick them. after someone told you to just log off and take a break to calm down, you kicked a few people and then passed out. we then started talking about what to do and everyone agreed that its not in the interest of our group that you have a higher rank than member in the guild. of course this was the first time where you did it, but we all had a feeling it wont be the last if we dont remove your rank. so everyone voted for elmers char to be gm. elmer and quite a few others actually wanted to keep you in the guild, with all your accounts being either ronin or member. but a few of us were against it and finally convinced them to just have you completely removed. that you got on the next day and said you going to quit made everything a bit easier for those that wanted to give you the option of getting back into the guild.

T

Turtle

Move on and make your own guild
We moved on..doesn't seem like you have...
You said you wanted to be in a guild with zero drama after being with everyones lovable Ibichi Chim combo in tnt but now your doing nothing but trying to create drama. :coco:

E

Elmer Fudd

Let me ask you? Do you know me personally? have i ever been yer GM? were you actually there in our guild (KoC) when all this happened? Was Puffy ever yer GM? was itachi ever yer GM? Were you in our guild vent when all this went down? were you privy to any of the icq's between Puffy and I or anybody else for that fact? If you can answer yes to any of these question's then the shard should look at yer opinion as valid.....but of course you cant, so with the most polite way of saying you need to shut up about the topic its not yer deal...I dont know what puffy sais about me do to the handy ignore option, but I have no hard feelings about puffy, and for the record I never wanted puffy to leave, and that wasnt my vote, MY VOTE WAS FOR HIM TO STAY IN, But the guild felt otherwise, I have always had the best interest of the guild not my own...and other then bashing peoples family members during a tragic circumstance what have you done for Siege but get kicked from every guild youve been in?

hasnt yer posting permit been revoked yet?

A

archite666

So by your own emission, you were always drunk and high and simply thought up a guild that wast even original.

And Elmer forked out the real life cash for vent and map and then went on to lead the guild in a democratic and mature way?

Who did you say the guild belonged to again? I think if you not only actually LEAD the guild, which Elmer has done since iv been in, but also PAY for everything, put your wallet into making your guild what it is, I'm pretty sure that makes it your work. Not some fool who used a nonoriginal name and then just got on drunk and high all the time.

Maybe its just me.

*Polljocking in progress*
I for one, love Fudd as my GM, decisions are handled quickly and effectively.
There are some guilds here that could learn from that.

N

Nico

your just not very bright huh. i dont even have ninjitsu on jeremiah and my thief that does has never used a smokebomb.
I coulda sworn when you made your sigil thief video you was running around in Llama form...oh right your a tamer now...:loser:

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I coulda sworn when you made your sigil thief video you was running around in Llama form...oh right your a tamer now...:loser:
can you even read, my post cleary said that my thief does have ninja but never once have you seen me smokebomb because i never have. Of course this all comes from a guy who couldnt give his accounts away....

N

Nico

can you even read, my post cleary said that my thief does have ninja but never once have you seen me smokebomb because i never have. Of course this all comes from a guy who couldnt give his accounts away....
Chards sold...boy talk about feeling stupid huh?

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chards sold...boy talk about feeling stupid huh?
i hope ya didnt spend the dollar you got for that crappy account in one place. fact is all you do is ****talk, i guess thats why your the GM of VO (vaginal odor). Hows it goin playin all by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.