• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

joining thieves guild?

• Thread starter KnowYourEnemy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

KnowYourEnemy

i tried joining the thieves guild but get the message you must wait a week. my character is several years old. i should mention i used a soulstone to transfer stealing to this character, could that be the problem?

R

RedDaTeef

I believe there is a know bug on prodo shards, making it unable for a player to join the T. guild.
However, on Siege this is not the case and we now have a healthy pop of thieves.
Just a random thought on the off chance it might work: try joining the guild in Fel.

U

UltimaSword

My friend just recently joined and we are on a prodo shard. I thought the character needed 40 hours in-game time and at least I think 60 stealing.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

yes they fixed and its working well. the char needs to be 40 hours in game time old and have 60 real stealing.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still can't join the thieves guild..... My character is years old... 108 months... has 116.7 stealing... can't join.....

I just keep getting the message "So you want to join the thieves guild?"....

Like Duh!....

D

D'Amavir

I still can't join the thieves guild..... My character is years old... 108 months... has 116.7 stealing... can't join.....

Like Duh!....

I know the three characters I have been having problems with were finally able to join. Not saying that there isn't some bug still floating around with it though. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

K

KnowYourEnemy

yes they fixed and its working well. the char needs to be 40 hours in game time old and have 60 real stealing.
does the character need to have 40 hours in game since receiving stealing from the soulstone? like i said, my char is several years old and have well over 40hours in game. it actually a pre-aos character.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Like Duh!....

this is the standard reply if you say join.

after he says that, you say, npc name i want to join the thieves guild..
then he will say how much and just drop the gold on him.