• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Joining a Guild on Siege, Questions from a shard noobie

G

Well my Sammy now well into RoT ( almost 80s in all skills) and I will be finishing up my month in NEW soon soooo I will be looking to join a guild to help me develop my PvP skills. Question 1: At what point will my young Sammy be prepared to begin PvP training? I came to Siege because of the active guilds and for the fact that factions are actually functioning ( albeit not perfectly). I havent been in a faction or PvP in a looooong while and playing here has certainly de-trammified me ( thank God), however I still get that rush everytime I see a red name (usually the NPC Red Priests LOL) enter my screen. Question 2: What guilds are actively recruiting new players like myself who have no skills

I

imported_Goron

Well, its never to early to start pvping. In a group setting even RoT skills will be helpful...
Alone... not so much:)

Run naked and you have nothing to lose:)
You can watch what other people do and learn fromt heir actions. You'll die quick but hey, whatever!

Once you hit high 90s I'd say you will be better off actually fighting. At that point just be ready to lose a lot of armor. Either get a bank roll to fund you, or farm a lot of barbed leather and get someone to make you suites.

Feel free to visit stonehaven.forumarena.com for info on Myth, TnT, Hemp, DR.

G

The problem I am having is actually finding info about different guilds.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

You have already made several friends on Siege why not ask them??

G

Yep, just ask around. If you are on tonight, I'll show you around stonehaven and try to introduce you to some TnT/TnA.

G

Indeed you are right and I am indebted to you and Patty for helping me along the way.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Definately, check various guilds out. Most will talk with ya and run with ya for awhile before you decide.