• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Join with us, fellow purloiners!

Join with the PvP thieves in a united forum?

• Yes. Let's support each other.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No. I'm afraid Fel peoples will be mean to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've started a similar thread on the PvP thief forum, and am discussing this idea with other Stratics staff at the moment. I'd like to end the split between our two sides.

Fel is dieing. All new blood comes from Trammel. You all are an active bunch, relative to us PvP thieves. Few of us exist outside of sigil running, anymore.

We're all thieves. We all steal. With this new Exodus stuff, our templates are more similar than ever (snooping!). I feel we have a lot to offer each other. From us, 15 years of wisdom relating to the skills. To the PvM thieves I know, I've offered many old tricks of the trade that apply. What I hope PvP thieves can get from you all... is life. As I said, all new blood in this game comes from Trammel. Characters haven't been started in Fel in over a decade. As long as this chasm remains, we have no hope of recruiting PvM thieves into the fun and challenge of faction thieving and champ spawns.

Similar thread on PvP thief forum: http://stratics.com/community/threads/joining-forces-with-the-trammies.290706/

Any thoughts on this matter?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not clear on what you're advocating here... Ending the "split between our two sides"? Get rid of Fel?

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's talking about the forums. Combining the Thief and PvP Thief into one, like it was before.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
He's talking about the forums. Combining the Thief and PvP Thief into one, like it was before.
Yes and no, there's more too it than just merging the two Thief Forums. We've been discussing it with higher ups behind the scenes... and while I don't want to give out info just in case it falls through, I do want to say we know there's a possibility of some harassment and flaming and we're prepared to deal with it in the event it does happen, neither myself or Nonel is going to take sides, what we are going to do is call it as we see it. If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck......unless it used a disguise kit, then it might be a squirrel...