• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Join Me In The Revolution :P

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm starting another round concerning how insane vendor fees make having a vendor on Legends and any of the small shards unrealistic (Any but Atlantic and possibly Great Lakes). They're a shard killer. Please join me in the main forum and discuss! Maybe sooner or later Mesanna will "get it".

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL just now saw this.

But I am giving up on convincing a few of those in UHall that this has merit, they are so afraid it will ruin their game if we are able to actually make a profit off of scribes and carpenters.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I keep drinking rum, but it seems there isn't enough rum in this world to make me understand why some people think that moving to a flat rate fee (even a large one) would be bad for the game and is unneeded.
The vendor status quo is unsustainable.