• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Joe Boxxer challenges me to a duel then refuses to accept.

J

Jesse Jane

He said my dreadmare to his 40 mil duel and i accepted, then he ran into his house and refused to fight me. I was going to duel him on an archer character, not Jesse Jane. This shows the quality of players in this poor excuse for a guild. Anytime you want to fight me Joe, I'm up for it. You just gotta come out of the house.

S

suprshadow

sorry Jesse :( ; I was at wrong one day watching some duels and i offered to duel Joe boxxer and he kept turning me down! But he accepted as the other duels were done and thc came down and right as it started he tried to gank me with 4 others :(

S

suprshadow

I should be back by the end of this weekend and i will glady hunt him down with you :) give ihm a nice little High Five on his dead body!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i dueled joe boxer on my mage.. lasted all of aobut 5 seconds.. right befor that i killed purg in half the time. just another big mouth scripting supr :/

Attachments

J

Jack Napa

I think thats hilarious you were about to get off your pvp tamer (oxymoron) to your ever more skilled archer.

They may script you just gimp :(