• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Jhelom Rats!

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhoh time to get out the big cheese and the rat swatter. :gun: :twak::sword: :stretcher: :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh where oh where has my Takel'var gone! Snarky rats time to get out the big cats an solve that problem. Hee Hee :mylittlepony:

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will be there to help solve the rat issue! Vino, the poor chap is having such a rough time, I've dared not mention Takel'var has gone missing. The shock of it may do him in.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will be there to help solve the rat issue! Vino, the poor chap is having such a rough time, I've dared not mention Takel'var has gone missing. The shock of it may do him in.
Oh my poor Vino Seledor says he will donate few barrels of his best to help relax him. :pint: :shots: :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*The King orders traps to be set in hopes of bringing some of this chaos under control*
We shall begin looking for these traps and checking to see if they have caught anything yet. My thanks to Lord Blackthorn for the traps and his support in solving this problem.
:mylittlepony:
Lord Seledor Governor of Jhelom

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We shall begin looking for these traps and checking to see if they have caught anything yet. My thanks to Lord Blackthorn for the traps and his support in solving this problem.
:mylittlepony:
Lord Seledor Governor of Jhelom
Looky what me found! cking traps.jpg found one.jpg