• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Jhelom Rat Problem

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The rats have been chewing holes in the kegs of ale again. The problem is so devastating it has forced former Governor Vino to go Sober!
Some traps have been laid out by King Blackthorn, but it is feared they are not enough.

*Breaking News*

The Rats in Jhelom are Mutant Pirate Rats! They are lead by an up and coming Pirate lord “Snaggletooth”. Residents of Jhelom are warned to keep their doors locked at night.

Citizens, a plan of action is required! Meet with Commander Burrows February 14th, 8pm EST at the Britain Counselor’s Hall.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The rats have been chewing holes in the kegs of ale again. The problem is so devastating it has forced former Governor Vino to go Sober!
Some traps have been laid out by King Blackthorn, but it is feared they are not enough.

*Breaking News*

The Rats in Jhelom are Mutant Pirate Rats! They are lead by an up and coming Pirate lord “Snaggletooth”. Residents of Jhelom are warned to keep their doors locked at night.

Citizens, a plan of action is required! Meet with Commander Burrows February 14th, 8pm EST at the Britain Counselor’s Hall.
*Blows Sacred Auroch Horn* Calling all Legends!!! Assemble at Brit Counselors Hall to address the Rat problem in Jhelom. Meet with Commander Burrows on the 14th. We will put an end to this Snaggletooth and his scurvy crew .
:twak: :gun: :sword: :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While checking the Rat traps in Jhelom today I overheard some fighting going on with the town guards. It appears there was a small invasion of Rat Men and a few other undesirable creatures. I immediately went to the stables for my trusty pet Waffle Stomper. On the way back I met a friend of mine Lady Keeper of Dragons and her pet dragon. We returned to Jhelom and with the help of the town guards made short work of those pesky critters. :mylittlepony: No Rats.jpg ended small invasion today.jpg

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:whip: whip those pesky rats into shape.
:sword: away with thee! I say Away!
Heh that small invasion I feel is but a small taste of what is to come but I have faith in my fellow Legends we shall prevail. :gun:
And of course I shall continue to clean up what I can until we can meet up with the good Commander and rescue our town guardian Takel'var. Those scurvy Rat Pirates will rue the day they took him from us.
Lord Seledor Governor of Jhelom :mylittlepony:

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A scouting party sent from the Governor of Skara Brae has reported a discovery of the Missing dragon as well as a band of Rat Pirates who are currently occupying a section of mountains and a small beach on the main land north of Jhelom Island. Uriah Heep and Ynise Amandil, who led the scouting party, interrogated the pirates with no avail. The scouting party vacated the area but continued the search as whispers of another mystery have spread throughout Legends

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A scouting party sent from the Governor of Skara Brae has reported a discovery of the Missing dragon as well as a band of Rat Pirates who are currently occupying a section of mountains and a small beach on the main land north of Jhelom Island. Uriah Heep and Ynise Amandil, who led the scouting party, interrogated the pirates with no avail. The scouting party vacated the area but continued the search as whispers of another mystery have spread throughout Legends
Thank you for the information Jeriicco, and extend my thanks to the Governor of Skara Brae for there assistance in this matter. I will Investigate the location you gave.
:thumbup: :) :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems a good find, have you found Snaggletooth?
Yes indeed we have. With the information given to me by Jeriicco and there scouting party I went to investigate the area and found Snaggletooth The Rat Pirate Lord. I questioned him but he did not respond in any way. I continued my search further along the mainland and found Takel'var with chains on his legs in a small abandoned house. I spoke with him and he confirmed that Lord Snaggletooth and his crew were the ones stealing Ex Governor Vino's ale. He asked for help in releasing him but I was not able to do so at the time. I told him to be brave and that I would return with more help to rescue him. Upon further searching in the area I spotted a number of Rat Pirate Crew in the mountains to the north of where Takel'var was found I tried to speak to them but there was no response nor was I able to engage them in battle. Screenshot follow: :mylittlepony:
Rat Pirate.jpg Found Takel'var.jpg taking the ale.jpg rat crew.jpg

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think further questioning of the Pirate Lord is in order.
Indeed! I think he may have the key to releasing the chains on Takel'var. Of course we may have to ruff him up a bit to gain his cooperation. Hee Hee! :pirate: :twak: :whip: :mylittlepony:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A quick thanks to Governor Lord Jack Sparrow and the guards from Trinsic he brought with him, restored Jhelom in short order. The guards were everywhere taking out the vermin that infested the city. Governor Seledor and the citizens of Legends then went on to find Snaggletooth, fought his nasty crew of Rat Pirates, and freed the noble dragon Takel'var to take his rightful place in Jhelom.

Last edited:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A quick thanks to Governor Lord Jack Sparrow and the guards from Trinsic he brought with him, restored Jhelom in short order. The guards were everywhere taking out the vermin that infested the city. Governor Seledor and the citizens of Legends then went on to find Snaggletooth, fought his nasty crew of Rat Pirate, freed the noble dragon Takel'var to take his rightful place in Jhelom.
I thank you Zeke for posting news of the resolution to our Rat problem in Jhelom and the safe return of our guardian Dragon The Brave Takel'var.
Lord Seledor of Legends Governor of Jhelom :mylittlepony:

Attachments