• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry jewels 500m reserves

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to a complete lack of interest reserves down to 300mil for 2 and 400mil for the 1/3 one

Belomoth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lol maybe time to accept that ur jewelry Isnt that good.. the 1/3 have useless skillpts and the rest on it arent exactly unique.. the other one could have been great, if the skillpts would fit a dexer, as a mage jewel it sucks not to have fcr in it, no great substitute for fcr on other pieces.. worthless for samps since it's antique..

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok combination of being not that great combined with out of your price range. Move on nothing to see here. Shows over can I get a lock for these trolls? Lol

Belomoth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lol no ones trolling u... does everyone have to agree with u? Otherwise they are trollers rofl... I tried to explain to u why I came with low offers:) gl selling ur jewelry for 300-400m