• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Jewelry For Auction

Vanguard

Adventurer
Reserve on any Item is 50m-No less than 10m Increments. I reserve the right to not sale if I think the Final bid is too low.
Auction Ends Sat 7/25 8pm PST. Buy out for any item is 400m.
Screenshot (71)_LI.jpg Screenshot (72)_LI.jpg Screenshot (80)_LI.jpg Screenshot (68)_LI.jpg Screenshot (48)_LI.jpg Screenshot (81)_LI.jpg Screenshot (82)_LI.jpg Screenshot (83)_LI.jpg Screenshot (84)_LI.jpg Screenshot (85)_LI.jpg Screenshot (86)_LI.jpg

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
" I reserve the right to not sale if I think the Final bid is too low " @Vanguard just an fyi in my experience this will keep a good amount of bidders away from your auction.. I would just set your reserves as the lowest you would take

Vanguard

Adventurer
Thanks for The advice Ducan. I'm very new to this. I think the main reason I said that was because I put up a lot of jewlery and some are obv worth more than others. But i'll try and do better about it next time.

Vanguard

Adventurer
1 and 11 sold. Unfortunately 6 had the same bid from two participants and neither were high enough to meet my conditions. If Either participant who bid on ring 6 wants it I am open to private negotiation. Please dm on here or discord.