• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy, Would you add all new plants to the Fire Seeds.

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

RavenWinterHawk

I was wondering if the DEVS could add a chance for ALL the new plants to appear in the forms of fire, magenta, pink, and aqua. Its fun. And a nice thing to do for the gardeners. Seems like only the cactus with flowers pops.

Thanks.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was wondering if the DEVS could add a chance for ALL the new plants to appear in the forms of fire, magenta, pink, and aqua. Its fun. And a nice thing to do for the gardeners. Seems like only the cactus with flowers pops.

Thanks.
I would rather see them in Fire, Ice white, bloodred and black like burned.

D

DHMagicMan_1

They've already said that they had no intention of giving us any colors. They don't know how or why we're getting the Fire Cacti but they won't fix it unless it causes a problem.

I doubt they'll go back and give us anything else because they seem to think we should take whatever scraps they drop off the table and be thankful for them.

Thank you Mythic! :bowdown:

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.

/signed

I would love them in white and black too. :love:

R

Rix/\

get alil suprise "easter egg" that wasn't good enuff of course you want more.

C

Capricious

get alil suprise "easter egg" that wasn't good enuff of course you want more.
An "unintended" easter egg. Its a bug they don't intend on fixing. Not that I'm not complaining as it doesn't hurt anything, but let's call it what it is.

R

Rix/\

so it's unintended

and instead of people being thankful, they want them to redo the code AGAIN so they can have more. Possibly cause more bugs and problems trying to give all them a rare color then just people being thankful there is atleast one.

R

RavenWinterHawk

so it's unintended

and instead of people being thankful, they want them to redo the code AGAIN so they can have more. Possibly cause more bugs and problems trying to give all them a rare color then just people being thankful there is atleast one.
Oh brother.
Relax.

Perhaps I should kneel down and thank them.

Blah.

Its a game. Like I really think they are so screwed up... adding spawning flowers will cause them to write script the crashes the game.

Thank you Thank you Thank Devs for throwing me a freaking bone. Your the greatest I love the flower.

Is that what you saying I should do?

Hehe.

So how about this making gardening better.

Allow the new items to spawn in rare colors.

AND AND YES AND toss in a few rare flowers that have no seeds but just might spawn in rare color. 1 in 1000 or 1 in 2000. Wow.

Oh wait lets be thankful for what we have.

N

Ni-

I'd like the colored that Freja stated (maybe add dark green too), but I wouldn't really ask for the Devs to put any effort into it. If they already came in any of those colors, however, I would definately be working for them!

R

RedDaTeef

Go figure that something cool added to the game turned out to be accidental...

R

Rix/\

Oh brother.
Relax.

Perhaps I should kneel down and thank them.

Blah.

Its a game. Like I really think they are so screwed up... adding spawning flowers will cause them to write script the crashes the game.

Thank you Thank you Thank Devs for throwing me a freaking bone. Your the greatest I love the flower.

Is that what you saying I should do?

Hehe.

So how about this making gardening better.

Allow the new items to spawn in rare colors.

AND AND YES AND toss in a few rare flowers that have no seeds but just might spawn in rare color. 1 in 1000 or 1 in 2000. Wow.

Oh wait lets be thankful for what we have.
Relax? I'm pretty calm and very satisfied with these plants and having one that happens to come in fire color is a BONUS.

Yes any changes to an already broken up complex game code could cause major issues. Anyone who's played UO long enuff knows when they try to fix one thing they end up creating new possible bugs. Look all they did was try to give us new plants and they screwed that up. Can't tend to them like they are supposed to while locked down. If they are able to provide the new plants with colors without creating new bugs I'm all for it. But rather them giving us new colors for our new plants I'd like to see them fix bugs first.

Instead of all the gimme gimme gimme lets try fix fix fix