• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy, still out of control.

W

wee papa smurf

haha, atleast they folks tryin to kill the red healers would have a hard job there :lick:

X

XavierArcanus

That is excessive, I agree, but you're exaggerating it by hittikng AllNames multiple times.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Are they hurting you? Who cares, i'm sure they have bigger and better bugs to work out. People ask for more red healers and thats what they got!
Stay away from that gate and you should be fine!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they hurting them? I'd say that many NPCs in that small area would definately lag the server that area is in, so yeah, I'd say this is a valid point to try to bring to the attention of the developers...la

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they hurting them? I'd say that many NPCs in that small area would definately lag the server that area is in, so yeah, I'd say this is a valid point to try to bring to the attention of the developers...la
Would they have more lag than say the Magincia Invasion monsters near the moongate?

Or the monsters in a small area at a Champ Spawn?

Just curious.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow throw a boat down and get someone to heal you resist gains city

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow throw a boat down and get someone to heal you resist gains city
Somehow, if you got them all to flag on you, I don't think 10 people could keep you alive, maybe you had 125 cure pots and all they had to do was heal you, but it sure would be fun to watch.

C

Corrupted Goblin

If you do it one at a time and let them drop their mana all the way down youll only get low level spells

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I can see it being a lag issue if the said person plays in jholem.. highly doubtful, therefore i don't see them being an issue.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked out Jhelom on Sonoma and only found 3 red healers, if you see this occuring again please let me know.

Thanks!

Mesanna

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somehow, if you got them all to flag on you, I don't think 10 people could keep you alive, maybe you had 125 cure pots and all they had to do was heal you, but it sure would be fun to watch.
get 2 friends with high healing/anat a big stack of bandis make a macro in uo to target next/attacklast hold down the key and hold on for dear life :p

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked out Jhelom on Sonoma and only found 3 red healers, if you see this occuring again please let me know.

Thanks!

Mesanna
HEY! Speaking of NPCs where the heck are the Elwood quest NPCs on Siege?

S

Sarphus

Would they have more lag than say the Magincia Invasion monsters near the moongate?

Or the monsters in a small area at a Champ Spawn?

Just curious.
Probably... they are npcs, so each one of them has data pertaining to what they are wearing on top of the usual stats.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks!

Mesanna
I was on Sonoma last night at the Brit gate. There were at least 30-40 around the immediate gate area, at least. I am starting to think that they are seriously trying to spread the word of Mondain big time. I think we might have a huge cult movement coming :p Unless, of course, the leader drinks the punch first, lol.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess that's their spawning point after server maintenance. Maybe they should be 'wandering' a little bit more?

R

Radun

That is excessive, I agree, but you're exaggerating it by hittikng AllNames multiple times.
for the first one, that's still exactly what it would look like if you have 'show all incoming names' turned on in the client's options menu and uoassist at the same time.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Presumably the group grows throughout the day, then resets at server up?

In which case there would be a certain time of day when they're there, and a certain time of day when they're not.

E

Evilminion

You know that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for..."? :D :D