• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy, an Update on When Spring Cleaning Event Will End?

M

MYUO

Just want to get an official update to clear up the confusion.

In Aug 8's FoF: "Consider this your two-week notice - we're currently shooting to turn Spring Cleaning off the third week of August. (It's tied to the publish, though, so if that gets delayed for any reason, you'll get more time to sweep those last few corners.)"

Then we get this in Aug 15's FoF: "There's been a bit of a change in the schedule. In order to make sure everything that is going in to Publish 55 is as good as it can be, we're delaying it by about two more weeks and rolling the content from Publish 56 in with it. This means that you do have an extra couple of weeks to finish up any Spring Cleaning you need to do, and we'll be giving more details out as we get the last kinks worked out. I've seen what is coming, and I can say with confidence that it's going to be worth the wait."

That will put the end date as the end of this week.

In Aug 22's FoF: "We're finalizing all the goodness for next week's Town Hall, and working hard at getting Publish 55 to you shortly thereafter. "

Since the end of Sring Cleaning is tied to publish 55, which will come during the week of Sept 1-5, can we expect the publish coming to production shard during that week or the week of Sept 8-12?

Some clarification will help us to navigate through the Labor Day + Back to School + "big" Publish 55 chaos.

Y

Yalp

*scratches head*...

seems pretty clear.. it keeps getting pushed off.

wondering why you continue to wait to turn in the spring cleaning items?

Am I missing something?

T

Teeshy

Not so much waiting to turn them in, as continuing to earn/collect the points ;)

I've still got about 200 SoS' to fish up, and I have been doing it as often as I can the entire time, is nice to know how much longer I have to keep fishing up - then I have all te treasure maps I would like to dig up before I hand them in - I KNOW I will run out of time regardless =P

G

galefan2004

It will end as soon as the next publish comes out. It gets turned off in that publish, so that will be the end spring cleaning. They will announce when that publish is going live.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...then I have all te treasure maps I would like to dig up before I hand them in - I KNOW I will run out of time regardless =P
Arrrrr, if ye be pressed fer time on the maps, ye can concentrate on doin' the level 2 and 6 ones - the other levels can be used ta craft yer own world maps!