• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremiah...

G

Jeremiah ... Enjoy it now... I am not going to try to take your Sigils anymore You seem to enjoy the protection of massive guards and 28 faction traps... So it gave me an Idea Cya in 3 day KOC in TB ? U know it...

G

Jeremiah ... Enjoy it now... I am not going to try to take your Sigils anymore You seem to enjoy the protection of massive guards and 28 faction traps... So it gave me an Idea Cya in 3 day KOC in TB ? U know it...

C

CoronaExtra

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So your going with the old quote, "If you can't beat em, join em!" Good job Jeremiah I believe he's admitting his defeat to you. Congrats!

C

CoronaExtra

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So your going with the old quote, "If you can't beat em, join em!" Good job Jeremiah I believe he's admitting his defeat to you. Congrats!

G

You know people on these forums know each other very well including how they post etc.

Ban evade much?

G

You know people on these forums know each other very well including how they post etc.

Ban evade much?

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am not going to try to take your Sigils anymore You seem to enjoy the protection of massive guards and 28 faction traps... So it gave me an Idea Cya in 3 day KOC in TB

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not my desire to see any one people taken from the face of this land. When in the course of human events two great nations do collide in bitter struggles one must prove victorious over the other. It is however the sign of true greatness to show mercy upon ones foe in such times. Therefore in the spirit of reconciliation I do on this day accept the terms of your surrender.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am not going to try to take your Sigils anymore You seem to enjoy the protection of massive guards and 28 faction traps... So it gave me an Idea Cya in 3 day KOC in TB

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not my desire to see any one people taken from the face of this land. When in the course of human events two great nations do collide in bitter struggles one must prove victorious over the other. It is however the sign of true greatness to show mercy upon ones foe in such times. Therefore in the spirit of reconciliation I do on this day accept the terms of your surrender.

G

if koc goes tb im gonna laugh my balls off probably more than when you went minax so we would stop putting yall in stat loss.

G

if koc goes tb im gonna laugh my balls off probably more than when you went minax so we would stop putting yall in stat loss.

G

The 3 days aint working its 7 days.It tell you 3 days but you will be in it 7 days

G

The 3 days aint working its 7 days.It tell you 3 days but you will be in it 7 days

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am not going to try to take your Sigils anymore You seem to enjoy the protection of massive guards and 28 faction traps..

[/ QUOTE ]

im prettty positive that when i logged on they were in minax base and there were four (4) of you guys.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am not going to try to take your Sigils anymore You seem to enjoy the protection of massive guards and 28 faction traps..

[/ QUOTE ]

im prettty positive that when i logged on they were in minax base and there were four (4) of you guys.

G

Im pretty sure we were defending it with no traps... and you managed to get inside without even going in the path that you must go ... but odd enough I found an Energy Field on the side base and you logged out then u was inside the base... must be magic I am sure you would never exploit to get inside our base...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why such talk is nonsense sir! My honor is offended!...(not to mention all the times weve found your guys on the roof of castle brit before....tell me again how you guys get up there?)

Post Script: Its also not my fault your too "inept" to use the traps....

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

why such talk is nonsense sir! My honor is offended!...(not to mention all the times weve found your guys on the roof of castle brit before....tell me again how you guys get up there?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I remember that day when we figured out how you were doing it... We were scratching our heads at first especially when no one in my guild believed when when I told them what I saw... we ran around like crazy looking for you until Loki, in his quiet way told us he had witness your method and that you was long gone.. hahaha.

And btw... much better word...

G

*sigh*

The mod was playing uo.

I kinda thought I was allowed to do that some of the time.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh so cute.. i'm sorry... except I know how mean little bunnies can be with those back claws and how all they do is eat, poop and that other thing .. I use to raise the little rodents...

Don't be sad... we all had fun that day and laughed a lot... especially when we finally figured out I wasn't seeing things... and I was happy too... cause I though I was imagining something that looked so impossible as i was the only one that saw him upstairs for a split second stealing a sig... It was magic until we figured it out.. hahaha.... well... until Loki figured it out...

Bunny must be confused as it wasn't me that did magic and it wasn't me that called someone stupid..

Poor Bunnies. They truely are stupid... :p

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

And btw... calling someone stupid is a personal attack and against KoC... just in case there is a mod out there that is for some reason is letting that slip...

[/ QUOTE ]

ive heard way worse things said, and it wasnt personal...just business.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

And btw... calling someone stupid is a personal attack and against KoC... just in case there is a mod out there that is for some reason is letting that slip...

[/ QUOTE ]

ive heard way worse things said, and it wasnt personal...just business.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you Jeremiah... but as "******" was given as an example of a no no... then I consider "stupid" as fairly close in meaning... KoC guys weren't offended but personal offense shouldn't be the means for defining breaking roc with personal name calling..since my experience of seeing people get away with calling others "Liars and cheats and hackers and scum and trash and drama queens and so on and so on and the majority of it coming from non KoC members ... I've taken a stand to point out every time I see it if a mod lets it go too long...

I don't like name calling and since RoC is also against personal name calling.. I don't see the problem my stand would cause except to stop the self justifing of these offenders that consider it ok to personally attack because they believe their targets deserve it...

Many of us know how to board pvp with humor... I will mention Shakaja and Kage here and Puffy among others... Look at their style and understand that when they are board pvping.. they have big smiles on their face and laughing until someone ruins it with meanest.. There is not a mean bone in their body... They are fun loving and probably the most accepting and laidback pvpers on the shard .. not to mention they are some of the most knowledgeable and helpful with those in need.. When they loose a fight and their armor... usually all that is said, if anything, is "oh well,,, there goes another good suit"...Kage is especially like this... many suits has he lost... and then we hear the familiar "Oh Well" on vent...

I don't know how it is in other vents, but in ours, when it is down, we get upset because one of the things that keeps KoCers logging on is how much fun we have with each other on vent.... That says a lot...

As far as Kage being respectful and deserving respect... I've never heard him demean a woman with vulgarity but always show respect as a man... Any other opinion about Kage and respect is wrong. He is almost as much of a gentleman as Daniel... Only Dan is just a little more experience!!! Aren't you babe

Here's to working toward less personal name calling attacks and more fun board pvping..

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Here's to working toward less personal name calling attacks and more fun board pvping..

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess accusing people of exploiting when you loose isnt?

i been playing this game for years doin' exactly what i do everyday w/o a GM telling me im wrong.
Just because i use the natural laws of the game creatively doesnt make me an exploiter of any kind, its just science. You guys are always the first to scream exploit/hack/scripter on me but the truth is my only wepons (as i dont have any real fighting skills) is my uo assist and my wits. first thing you do when you take the towns is place vendors to block access and restrict guard movement and then set up turrets full of guards just like me. i dont page and whine until a gm moves them i just work around the problem. i never call a gm on anybody, and i know for a fact some of you out there....our side included, use all kinds of illegal 3rd party crap yet i do not. the simple truth of the matter is with a little tactics you would be able to stop me, or at least make me pull a different trick or two out of my hat but you do not....so i must ask is it my fault you dont trap your base/use bagballs/boxes/candelabras as i do, or is it more your lack of effort?

G

Your base is the only base you can put explosion traps in... it you was not TB you wouldn't have a chance at keeping the towns... think about it... you are one guy and I have not seen anyone really take the towns from you...

I wonder why that is could it have something to do with the 60 explosion traps that you have to travel past with Guards turrents attacking you as soon as you reveal?

Please explain how Minax or SL can do this? because Minax and SL can only place the poison traps but you on the other hand can place the 60 explosion traps ... and the 14 or 15 Poison or Gas traps inside the base on top of that...

If you think that is you being good a factions then your logic is far off my friend that hardly requires any skill at all...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Your base is the only base you can put explosion traps in... it you was not TB you wouldn't have a chance at keeping the towns... think about it... you are one guy and I have not seen anyone really take the towns from you...

I wonder why that is could it have something to do with the 60 explosion traps that you have to travel past with Guards turrents attacking you as soon as you reveal?

Please explain how Minax or SL can do this? because Minax and SL can only place the poison traps but you on the other hand can place the 60 explosion traps ... and the 14 or 15 Poison or Gas traps inside the base on top of that...

If you think that is you being good a factions then your logic is far off my friend that hardly requires any skill at all...

[/ QUOTE ]

ive only used guards a very minimal ammount as you guys have given such small resistance ive had no need.as for brit being the only one you can place explosion traps at your wrong, because you can at com base as well.gas traps often dont heal with one pot, and your base is far smaller thus far easier to defend against a thief. dont whine about my tactics if your not willing to take the few steps it would take to make your base impregnable. your entire statement is laughable and your tactics weak.....

G

[/ QUOTE ]

*blinks*

Did not read any of this thread just glancing and ummm... well gosh..

Oh my goodness, Ody...is that a rl picture of u sire... *Ropeman* ?