• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jelhom Ambush

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"They all fell ?" Governor Lien Ragus asked with fear in his voice and sadness in his eyes.
"Yes Brother, they all fell" answered Perry Ragus. "the spymaster did warn us but none did listen to him. We all were here to help the city elders but it was a trap".
"How is it possible ? How could it happen ? a lot of brave warriors were there to protect, werent they ?"
Perry keeps a long silence while the images pass across his eyes.
"it started on the south west dock. Some nasty demons just spawned there. I saw Anna the Good falling there as if those demons knew who to target. Warriors and other Governors just withdrew between the arena and the bank and started to build some barricades. Unfortunately we had some rotten apples among us. Just before more demons appeared those guys dismantled the barricades to allow them a path to us.
Keenan the Brave felt facing a couple of Demons, Drake the Fierce disappeared under a mass of green horrors. Even Aurelius the Right was overwhelmed by them. and many others i didnt see."
Lien looked at his brother showing the horror of that evening in his eyes.
"You do meant they came especially for the Governors, dont you ?"
"I surely can confirm that fact brother. I had to run most part of the night to escape them. I m sure they made the confusion between both of us. They spawned again and again, chasing me in name. They were really ment to kill us all. When they finally succumbed under the rage of our mighty defenders i could hear a voice yelling : WE are not done with you all ! We will come to the last Governors soon !"

Lien looked at Perry with despair. "What should we do now ? Minoc is mainly a city dedicated to the arts of crafting. How can we face such felony if they come to us ?"
Perry watched his brother with some love in his eyes. "Dont worry brother ! the realm doesnt lack of mighty warriors. Start with those who defended Jelhom so bravely. Gather all the good wills around the cities. They all have a revenge to claim. And i ll be at your side at any costs."
Lien put his hand on his brother's arm. "You are right Perry. We will defend our lives, our belongings and our rights. Never the evil will take us our souls even if we have to die for that !"
"Well said Bro ! Let's gather all those good women and men to stand against traitors and felony."

Last edited: