• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] JDGTR

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel like if I was rich, the last thing I would do is play uo

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel like if I was rich, the last thing I would do is always talk about it & post pics of my exotic cars as psychiatrists would have a field day with that and it wouldn't be pretty lol

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
"There are those who seek immortality and the good through wealth, those who seek it through honor and those who seek it through knowledge. But only through the latter can one achieve the highest level of immortality " - Plato.

If we are going to troll, lets do it in a civilized manner and learn something from it :p

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hahaha... not really. There are different accounts, none suggests that he died of Syphilis. Most sources seem to suggest that he died in his sleep. But even if he did die of syphilis... those who can do, those who cant teach...right? :p