• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed January Fishing Challenge Winner: Percie D’Ni!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Percie D’Ni has won the January Fishing Challenge! Percy’s Holy Mackerel, caught on the 25th and weighing in at 224 stones won by the largest margin, so far, of 30 stones! Congratulations to our winner. Percie’s plaque will be displayed in the reward hall for all to see!

Percie D’Ni earns the privilege of choosing February’s fish! Please email me, drop a book in the reward hall mailbox, or ping me when I’m in-game by February 5th to let me know your choice for this month. Here is a link to available rare fish choices.

Thanks to all that participated! Honorable mentions:

• Tomasso D’Napoli – 194 stones
  • Karn – 186 stones
  • Shadow Walker – 178 stones (Lost his lord title in addition to his winning streak! *chuckles*)
  • Asherah – 163 stones

Continue reading...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have records from UO, total game, not just Sonoma but back from 2013 and the largest fish of ANY type ever caught in UO was 221 stones, this may well be the largest fish ever caught not just on Sonoma but in Sosaria. Sooooooo proud of you Percie!!!!!!!!!! (and Shadow Walker is green with envy!!)

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
I thought 224 stones seemed unusually heavy! Percie, please let me know your choice for February's fish. Also, if you'd like your fish back (or if any other contestants want theirs), I have them.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Congrats and please let us know what we are to try for this time. My luck has been all bad