• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January Event Schedule.

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*from somewhere in the distant distance you hear a whisper resembling a schedule of sorts..*

Sun 12th - 6:00pm - Sosarian Solstice Faire (fun n games for all!).
Sun 19th - 5:00pm - HoC.
Tue 21st - 7:00pm - Council Meeting (a lovely wee chinwag for those governor-folks).
Sat 25th - 7:00pm - A Corrupt Caravan (RBG).
Sun 2nd Feb - 7:00pm - Ding dong the witch is.. (rabbit pie anyone?).

Stay toon'd!

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good timing, we were starting to circle the wagons and send out search and rescue parties all while embezalli... I mean protecting the King's treasure.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEEES NOES HAPPY WIF YOOOS

YOOOS KNOWS WOT HAPPENS WHEN GOBLINS NOES BEEES HAPPY. GUNNA BEES A WET FAIRE FER YAS

Last edited:

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Just a wee heads up folks..

The schedule has been updated!

Ta',
Dram.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tue 21st - 7:00pm - Council Meeting (a lovely wee chinwag for those governor-folks).

SOMEBODY HAS KIDNAPPED THE KING!!!! SEND HELP!!!!

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I profusely apologize that this was not able to be posted earlier, but a sudden RL circumstance precluded the ability for the council meeting to be run. It will be held instead Friday, January 31st, at 7 PM EST. Once again I apologize profusely for this notice being AFTER the meeting was already scheduled to occur.

Last edited:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I profusely apologize that this was not able to be posted earlier, but a sudden RL circumstance precluded the ability for the council meeting to be run. It will be held instead Friday, January 31st, at 7 PM EST. Once again I apologize profusely for this notice being AFTER the meeting was already scheduled to occur.
See ya Friday

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
GOOOD LET THEM KEEP HIMZ
NO PAYS RANSUM RBG HABES AN AUCTION FRI 9PM

Last edited:

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The meeting is not anticipated to take 2 hours or longer, so there should not be a conflict with the RBG auction.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The meeting is not anticipated to take 2 hours or longer, so there should not be a conflict with the RBG auction.
*Pulls out a 74 page essay to read on the Kingfisher bird mating practices* I am unanticipatable! <-- (If thats not a word it is now)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*Pulls out a 74 page essay to read on the Kingfisher bird mating practices* I am unanticipatable! <-- (If thats not a word it is now)
At least you're near the end! :p

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sun 2nd Feb - 7:00pm - Ding dong the witch is.. (rabbit pie anyone?)
UGH! seriously? I realize not everyone is a sports fan, but it seems like you are going out of your way to punish those of us that are. The event is 30 minutes after the start of the super bowl!!!! Why do you hate me so much?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UGH! seriously? I realize not everyone is a sports fan, but it seems like you are going out of your way to punish those of us that are. The event is 30 minutes after the start of the super bowl!!!! Why do you hate me so much?
Because his team didn't make it to the Super Bowl LoL

But I am glade they are having it since I can't watch the Super Bowl I will at least have a fun EM event to Attend

Last edited:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The gods have given you permission to post the february event schedule now... =P
February EM Event Schedule

Feb. 14th @ Random Time - Ransack the PaxLair Times
Feb. 18th @ 12:06:42am - 11:57:23pm - PaxLair Reporter Hunting Season
Feb. 21st @ 8:00 - Break Ashlynns Typewriter and Quill
Feb. 25th @ 6:06:06 - Resurrect Ashlynn, Res Kill Ashlynn, Resurrect Ashlynn, Res Kill Ashlynn until bored
Feb. 25th @ 11:59pm - 11:59:15pm - Be Nice To Ashlynn Day (May be cut short due to time constraints)
Feb. 28th (Static Event) - PK Ozog

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
February EM Event Schedule

Feb. 14th @ Random Time - Ransack the PaxLair Times
Feb. 18th @ 12:06:42am - 11:57:23pm - PaxLair Reporter Hunting Season
Feb. 21st @ 8:00 - Break Ashlynns Typewriter and Quill
Feb. 25th @ 6:06:06 - Resurrect Ashlynn, Res Kill Ashlynn, Resurrect Ashlynn, Res Kill Ashlynn until bored
Feb. 25th @ 11:59pm - 11:59:15pm - Be Nice To Ashlynn Day (May be cut short due to time constraints)
Feb. 28th (Static Event) - PK Ozog
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have some doubts over the veracity of that schedule. Can't quite put my finger on why though... =P
It does seem dubious. I mean, who would want to kill Ozog?