• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 9th: TC3 down as in down town

G

<blockquote><hr>

what are they doing to TC3 neways?

[/ QUOTE ]

Updates.

Stuff and things.

G

<blockquote><hr>

on the left near the top

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, it used to be in the middle.

I

imported_queenme

we have a saying in our family...real time or "jones" time (name changed to protect the guilty)

clearly what we are dealing with here is a similar issue...

ealand developers clearly do not work on "real time", they work on mmmm some other yet to be named timeline

so the solution here is simple, someone needs define "ealand developers" time, in terms of how that equates to real time and then calculate for the rest of us....3 hours "ealand developer" time = ? hours of real time....at this point it seems somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-8 hours minimum?

therefore 10-15 mins "ealand dev" time should be hmmmm about 45 mins to an hour of rl time? but I'm no mathematician so someone else please solve this conundrum

L

Layla-Playmate

<blockquote><hr>

Raise your hand if you keep trying to login even though they haven't announced city is back up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raises left hand and then right paw

I

imported_Gracie Nito

TC3 isn't on the list anymore. So I'd try logging in. Not sure what the monkeebear is seeing.

M

Monkeybear

If it isn't on the list then it means its on internally [I think] It will reappear when TC3 comes online thats what i check for

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Nah. its been off the list for ages. Down time is noted with a red dot instead of green. But you have to be on the list.

G

<blockquote><hr>

YAY I'm in

poo - its 1am and i gotta go to bed

[/ QUOTE ]

Silly British! TSO is for Americans!

j/k.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

YAY I'm in

[/ QUOTE ]

j/k.

[/ QUOTE ]

:O I aint British. I'm English tyvm *tuts*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

YAY I'm in

[/ QUOTE ]

j/k.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, funny guy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

YAY I'm in

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha same!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

YAY I'm in

[/ QUOTE ]

j/k.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, funny guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOO I'm a laydeeeeeeee

I

imported_SimTripps

Hmmm... updater's not working for me. I'm getting the, 'Could not launch the game. Please verify the game is installed...' yadda yadda... Time to fiddle about lol...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm... updater's not working for me. I'm getting the, 'Could not launch the game. Please verify the game is installed...' yadda yadda... Time to fiddle about lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting the same error message
Very frustrating and to complicated for me to figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated

N

NBA

Jeez... im getting the same message... whats going on now Parizad?

N

NBA

*wonders if anyone cares about me, niki, and the others that can't get in*

Any help from someone that knows? We'd like to play too!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I get too.

G

Talking to Lee about it now, Ill let you know if I get in and how.

N

NBA

how come we're not hearing back from wayyyy more people on this? *scratches head*

G

<blockquote><hr>

how come we're not hearing back from wayyyy more people on this? *scratches head*

[/ QUOTE ]

Was curious about that myself. Should have a soultion soon *crosses fingers*

G

Same message here.

Whoops, was supposed to sleep, but couldn't. Guess I'll go back to bed now

N

NBA

I've got it, we wouldn't eat the BBQ Hamsters earlier so Parizad and Co. locked us out of TSO!!! *cries* LOL...

C

coyoteee

well... i guess it's not so bad right now that the power supply on my PC broke and I'm stuck on an old iMac. (which could never support tso, even with a windows platform, my PC is being fixed as we speak by a nerdy friend of mine who I adore.) I have been stuck on this thing at home for like a week and I hate it lol. Only time I play lately is at work. So it's bittersweet that y'all can't get in. lol.

Just make sure it's fixed by 9 AM EST tomorrow morning, guys, please. lmao.

~coy

K

Kymberleigh

Well I think it's B.S. that we cant get in. I have 2 accounts and one can get in and one can't. Of course the one that can get in isn't mine or I would be playing. All I can say is open the dang door or tell us how we can get in the game!

G

We are working on this issue. There are a few people that cannot get into the game.

K

Keep It Real

2 of my computers updated fine and I can get in TC3, the 3rd one I tried failed. Seems random. I'll wait to update my server untill I know it's fixed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

nope... still no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

What error are you getting?

N

NBA

I get this error: "Could not launch the game... Please verify that the game is installed and has not been tampered with..."

I

imported_SimTripps

No go for me either..

I'm also getting the, 'Could not launch the game... Please verify that the game is installed and has not been tampered with...' when I try updating using the Patch.exe.

When I try launching the game using the TSOClient.exe, I get a, 'This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.'

Pari, could it have anything to do with the EA Land install? I don't have it yet... game seemed to be running fine without it, and many were having problems with it, so didn't bother installing at the time lol... Is it possible the update files are looking for the EA Land install files, and of course can't fine 'em cuz I don't have 'em? lol

K

Kymberleigh

Same here and I am getting the same error as everyone else .. Could not launch the game .. Please verify that the game is installed and hasnt been tampered with.

G

I had not installed the EA Land install on this puter til this problem. Lee had me do that and now Im in, hate to suggest it, but you may need to try it.

K

Kymberleigh

I would like to know where the EALand download is because the one computer and account that can get on has it and this computer doesnt is getting the error. I think it may be related?!?!?!

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

I had not installed the EA Land install on this puter til this problem. Lee had me do that and now Im in, hate to suggest it, but you may need to try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep Nik - that's what I thought... Was dreading this day rofl...