• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 9th: TC3 down as in down town

G

TC3 will remain offline while we put a shiny new version on the server. Ooooh! Shiny stuff! Whee!

I'll keep you guys updated.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

CREAM B...

I give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 will remain offline while we put a shiny new version on the server. Ooooh! Shiny stuff! Whee!

[/ QUOTE ]

New version?!?!?! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

CREAM B...

I give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, you have to ask it! I always look forward to it. Its the cute little thing we do! You ask with hope in your eyes and joy in your heart. Then I say no.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok ok!

CREAM BEAR BODIES FOR GUYS?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

My Felguard?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Darn

[/ QUOTE ]

It never gets old! I don't start laughing until I see the "Darn."

Yeah, so... ILY.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

My Felguard?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Darn

[/ QUOTE ]

It never gets old! I don't start laughing until I see the "Darn."

Yeah, so... ILY.

[/ QUOTE ]

xx

G

<blockquote><hr>

No more game for me today, then. Off to bed I go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet dreams! Sleep well.

N

NBA

arghhh... they fell asleep on us again! *sets off buzzer* BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ!!! LOL

S

Synfully Sweet

lemme just say i am bored stiff... i am in av right now and it is not the same as tc3! come back tc3!!!!!!!

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

::sobs:: But... but.... MISTRESS PARIZAD!? Pah-leeeez?

N

NBA

awwww im sorry sweets... at least we're bored together hehe *sits on couch and watches a movie* wanna join me Synfully Sweet?

G

ok so i shot a few terrorists on the xbox ..see the time and thinks ..ooooh tc3 back up .....
ok back to xbox

P

PB Three

LOL! Ditto, Lil Old Lady.

I should be playing SimCity Societies, American Conquest or Saints Row or something right now... but the anticipation is too strong.

....must.... play....something...else.......

PB Three

S

StarreTee

I was playing SIMS 2 for a bit. Came to see if TC3 came back, but alas. No.

S

Synfully Sweet

I have been playing Day of defeat.... can only shoot so many guys... mind you it is amusing when they realize they keep getting killed by a woman!

* patiently waits on tc3!

Quik

G

ooh i once got abused by a fould mouthed kid ......after i shot the lil fooker and told him i was a old lady hehe made my day the punk did .

G

<blockquote><hr>

Any time frame for when it'll be up??

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet.

G

the WORST part is what I put in my mouth while the game is down - ugh, straight to my thighs - vermouth marinated olive anyone?

S

Synfully Sweet

I just had a guy(kid who knows) game name : Jesus (lol) and he was calling me everyname known to women, don't mind any of them... except the C word... got him back though and shovelled him to death! lil fooker ( as you said lol)

C

Caesar Weezer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Any time frame for when it'll be up??

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alrighty, thanks anyway.

I

imported_kellydor

is it that difficult to give a time-frame? i'm really getting kinda' sick of logging in and out every ten minutes. or should i just give up until tomorrow? maybe i should read about what this shiny new update thing is.

looked and couldn't find info on what is being updated. just that it's shiny. *ponders* so shiny it's blinding me from seeing it, methinks?

G

was i being ignorant or did mount fuji just go off line. oh no the server plug comed out didnt it ...looks round back of server to see the lil red wire has been nibbled by that hamster

N

NBA

i agree this waiting is getting a bit annoying... can you "at least" give us a time frame parizad?
will it be up sometime today? LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

was i being ignorant or did mount fuji just go off line. oh no the server plug comed out didnt it ...looks round back of server to see the lil red wire has been nibbled by that hamster

[/ QUOTE ]

The daily maintenance for Mt. Fuji is done during the day time in the U.S.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

i agree this waiting is getting a bit annoying... can you "at least" give us a time frame parizad?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww give the girl a break. If she don't know, she don't know. Anyhow, she's probably stuck rounding up errant hamsters. Patience is a virtue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Please scroll up

G

Unacceptable. I need an exact time including the exact second I will be able to log in.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

Unacceptable. I need an exact time including the exact second I will be able to log in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you put it this way. I agree. In the form of a press release.

C

Caesar Weezer

Run around the building twice, knock four times. Then run around another six times and when you get back, knock four more times.

Then you'll get the same answer everyone else is getting.

S

Synfully Sweet

just put a roast in the oven..... k now what? lol
guess i will go kill more boys/men check back in a bit

L

lisjacase1

I crashed last night and didnt get to play, and now...*cries* I need my fix!!! I may not make it, shh ...the men in white are coming..RUN!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I crashed last night and didnt get to play, and now...*cries* I need my fix!!! I may not make it, shh ...the men in white are coming..RUN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lisja what other cities are you in? You wanna hang out?

L

lisjacase1

lol *waves at Matty* this is HotChic from tc3..Im in BF too and have an empty slot, You were at my house the other night with Cheri, Gensi, and crazy Stevestr..had a blast with yall