• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Searching for Lost Soulstones on GL

Searching for Lost Soulstones on GL
Posted by marcbobb72
Great Lakes
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

marcbobb72

Hunter/ The Syndicate
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all ,
I am a returning player to UO and have not played since 2012-2013. I had several homes as I have multiple accounts. In these homes were full soul stones that are tied into my chars from Great Lakes and I was checking to see if anyone here knows of or has friends who have stones that they may have collected from a IDOC, Please message me with the names of the stones that you may have, I will gladly pay you for your trouble.

Thanks,

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I have a bunch of them from IDOCs a few years ago, possibly the timeframe you mentioned. You are welcome to look through the boxes to see if any are yours.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[calendar]555[/calendar]
Welcome back! I too have just returned after a few years off.

I have a bunch of them from IDOCs a few years ago, possibly the timeframe you mentioned. You are welcome to look through the boxes to see if any are yours.
By any chance would you be in posession of any of these names on GL: Razor_S_Edge, Tym, Chronos, nataS-hA, Horduk Samulkin, or Vilquis? I too lost about 8-10 soulstones a few years ago.

Most people turn em in for points (I think they should have tied those to accounts a better way, but I digress), but hey, its always worth asking to see if one of the few that hold onto em have em :)

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Welcome back! I too have just returned after a few years off.

By any chance would you be in posession of any of these names on GL: Razor_S_Edge, Tym, Chronos, nataS-hA, Horduk Samulkin, or Vilquis? I too lost about 8-10 soulstones a few years ago.

Most people turn em in for points (I think they should have tied those to accounts a better way, but I digress), but hey, its always worth asking to see if one of the few that hold onto em have em :)
I have a box of about 60 or so of them, some of which are only listed as "unknown". Those you'll have to pick up and see if you can use it to see if it's yours. You are welcome to look through them, just let me know when you are on.