• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jade - your keep fell down

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not sure if anyone here knows Jade or if she is on stratics here, but i was in my castle yesterday and noticed that her keep was gone.

if anyone knows her maybe pass that along to her.

tks.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Jade was having account problems not so long ago. Her house by me is still standing though so hopefully she is still around.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no, it was a big empty plot when i noticed it, i was away on holidays recently so it could have dropped anytime in the last week really.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
how would i have any idea on that?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just showed up on the shard, the post made it seem like you knew the individual. I looted a keep that was a pas members, don't know the name just remember PAS runebooks and such. Was a keep near skara brae. Not much left if it's the same keep, i turned 99% of it in for points.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i just know it was one of hers, no idea if PAS was involved at all.
and it was a tram side one.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yah this was fel. not the keep then. Reason i was asking is I saw a 4H guy near the house the one night.